ProX Moving Head Lighting Road Case for ADJ Hydro Beam X12 Vizi Beam 12RX Fits 2 Units with 4″ CastersFebruary 21, 2023
ProX Fits Vizi Beam RXONE & Intimidator Spot 260 Style Moving Head Lighting Case for 2 UnitsFebruary 21, 2023
The ProX XS-MH140X2W Flight case designed by ProX Cases is manufactured to fit Chauvet Intimidator Beam / Hybrid 140SR, Spot 355, Spot375Z, American DJ Focus Spot Three Z and many other moving heads with similar size, with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your moving head. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The ProX XS-MH140X2W is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8″ Gig-Ready Series Plywood, durable 4″ rubber wheels, reinforced steel ball corners.
This Durable and high quality moving head case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeyomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Dual anchor rivets
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- 4x Heavy Duty Durable Tough Rubber 4″ Caster Wheels for mobility (Two are locking)
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8″ plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 2x 140 Style Moving Head Lighting fixtures
- Chauvet Intimidator Beam 140SR
- Chauvet Intimidator Hybrid 140SR
- Chauvet Intimidator Spot 375Z IRC
- Chauvet Intimidator Spot 355 IRC
- Chauvet Intimidator Spot 355Z IRC
- Chauvet Intimidator Beam LED 350
- Chauvet Intimidator Beam 355 IRC
- Chauvet Pro Rogue R1 Wash
Chauvet Intimidator Spot 360X
Chauvet Intimidator beam 360X
American DJ Focus Spot 4Z
American Dj Focus Spot 5Z
- American DJ Inno Color Beam Z19 LED Moving Head
- American DJ Focus Spot Three Z
- American DJ Focus Spot Three Z Pearl
- American DJ Inno Spot Pro
- American DJ Inno Spot Pro Pearl
- American DJ Inno Beam LED
- American DJ Vizi Hex Wash7
- American DJ Vizi Q Wash7
American DJ VIZI WASH Z19
- Elation Rayzor 360Z
- Elation Dartz 360
- Epsilon E-Beam 2RW
- Epsilon E-Beam 2R Pro (Hybrid)
- Marq Gesture Spot 400
- Marq Gesture Beam 500
- Marq Gesture Beam 400
- Martin Rush MH 4Beam
- AND OTHER SIMILAR LIGHTS
|Dimensions||19.5 × 24 × 30.5 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.