ATA Flight Case For Pioneer XDJ-XZ DJ Controller with Laptop Shelf 1U Rack Space and WheelsFebruary 21, 2023
Flight Case For XDJ-XZ DDJ-SZ2 DJ Controller with Laptop Shelf 1U Rack Space and WheelsFebruary 21, 2023
The ProX XS-XDJXZ WLTBL Case provides excellent protection for the Pioneer XDJ-XZ and ease of use for you. The fact that the XDJ will work with Serato and Rekordbox on a laptop is great, so we added a sliding laptop shelf for easy use! There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, and a removable front panel to access front input jacks easily and access the front 1U rack space.
This ProX ATA 300 Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ Protective Finish on Laminated 3/8″ plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, sets ProX apart from other manufacturers. The Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. This unique design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
For your safety, and the safety of your equipment, do not attempt to transport or move with any gear stored on a sliding shelf or side shelf and be aware that the sliding shelf can be removed when slid out to its furthest point.
- ProX Premium Black on Black Design, All Black Anodized and Powder Coated Hardware
- Removable V-shape Front Access Panel
- Removable Glide Sliding Laptop Shelf
- ATA-300 Style Flight Road Case
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- 2x Low Profile Penn-Elcom Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-lock Latches – Padlock Ready
- 4 Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Featuring A Bottom 1U 19″ Rack Mount Space Below Controller (Incl rack rails)
Rack Rails Can Be Positioned for Front or Rear Mounting
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Pioneer XDJ-XZ Standalone System
|Dimensions||40 × 25.5 × 12.5 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.