ProX Console Flight Case for Allen & Heath SQ7 with Doghouse and WheelsJanuary 30, 2023
ProX Flight Case for Behringer WING Console with Doghouse and WheelsJanuary 30, 2023
This ProX XS-AHSQ7W Professional quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Allen and Heath SQ7 Digital Mixer. The XS-AHSQ7W case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, Four 4″ Heavy Duty Casters, 2 Locking for smooth transport, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX Honeycomb Digital flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
- ProX has been manufacturing flight cases since 1984 and this case is designed to protect your investment
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital Honeycomb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated 3/8″ plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Four 4″ Heavy Duty Casters, 2 Locking
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock latches
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Allen & Heath SQ7 Digital Mixer
|Dimensions||28 × 37 × 13 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.