Fits 2x RCF TTL6-A Three-Way Line Array Module Flight Case with 4 inch Wheels
UltronX 6U Rack Air Tight Water Sealed ABS Case with Retractable Pull Out Handle and Wheels
Flight Case for 2 TurboSound TBV-123-AN Line Array Speakers W-4 inch Casters
ProX X-TurboSound TBV-123-AN Flight Case for 2 TurboSound TBV-123-AN Line Array Speakers W-4 inch Casters
The X-TurboSound TBV-123-AN ATA Flight Case is a professional touring speaker case that houses 2 – TurboSound TBV-123-AN or 2 JBL-VRX932LAP Speakers and employs a laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal padding to provide the best-customized protection for your investment. The case rests on 4 casters designed for easy traveling; it also has dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. This case is interchangeable with X-JBL-VRX932LAP
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces| which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers| the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology| during the manufacturing process| to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- 4 Caster Cups on Top for Stacking
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- Four Industrial Grade Swivel Casters 2 Locking
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches – Padlock Ready
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%| 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
2 – TurboSound TBV-123-AN Speakers
2 – JBL-VRX932LAP Speakers
|Dimensions||32 × 21 × 29 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
GTR Direct is a proud dealer for ProX Canada
The ProX X-QSC-KS212C Flight/Road Case is a prof$841.00