Flight Case for Denon MC3000 – MC2000 Digital Controller W-Laptop ShelfMarch 17, 2023
Flight Case for Gemini G4V 4 channel DJ Controller | Black on BlackMarch 17, 2023
The XS-G4V Flight case designed by ProX CASES is made to fit Gemini G4V 4 channel DJ Controller with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your G4V controller. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level everytime.
The XS-G4V flight case is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8″ Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
This ProX “Honeycomb Digital” Flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
* ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
* Easy locking fit and tongue
* High-density foam interior support & casing
* Spring action recessed handles
* Recessed spring action Handles per Side
* Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
* Dual anchor rivets
* Signature Series Laminated 3/8″ plywood
* Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
* Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
* Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
* ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
Gemini G4V 4 channel DJ Controller – Pioneer DDJ-SR Digital DJ Controller
|Dimensions||10 × 26 × 21 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.