ProX Flight Case for Pioneer DJM-S9 & DJM-S7 MixerFebruary 10, 2023
ProX Flight Case for Pioneer DJM-S9 & DJM-S7 Mixer with Sliding Laptop ShelfFebruary 10, 2023
The ProX XS-DJMS9BL ATA Style Flight Hard case designed for Pioneer DJM-S9 & Pioneer DJM-S7 and is made with the highest quality material and workmanship to give you the ultimate security for your Pioneer DJM-S9 & Pioneer DJM-S7 Mixer. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-DJMS9BL is constructed with our rugged signature 3/8″ Gig-Ready Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners for protection and easy stacking, and recessed steel padded handles and latches to protect them from damage during transport. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily. The front removable panel allows for easy access to the front controls and headphone/mic jacks.
It’s all about the options. This item is part of our Black On Black series, which features an all-black exterior for a sleek, professional look. There’s no going back. Black is always in style, and an all-black road case for your professional gear will always make a statement.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- Black on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- 4″ cables and small accessories area in the back
- Dual anchor rivets
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8″ plywood
- Black on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- Cable access hole with removable emblem cover
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from the recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
|Dimensions||21.5 × 16 × 10 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.