ProX Flight Case for Single EV Evolve 50 Compact Array System W-2 Low Profile WheelsMarch 17, 2023
ProX ATA Flight Case For 2 EV ZLX12P SpeakersMarch 17, 2023
The ProX X-EV-ZLX-15P is designed to fit and protect two EV ZLX-15P speakers. This professional speaker case employs a 3/8″ laminated Honeycomb plywood that has a hard shell with internal impact resistant padding to provide the best protection for your investment. No matter where you take your speakers you can have peace of mind nothing will get damaged during transit or in storage. This particular case rests on four high quality 4″ casters designed for easy traveling, it also comes equipped caster dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. The X-EV-ZLX-15P is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ’s or anyone who owns ZLX-15P speakers. So protect your investment with ProX Cases.
The EV ZLX-15P also fits in the ProX XS-2X281716 Universal Case
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
ProX has been manufacturing road/flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment!
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches – Padlock Ready
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Branded Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Industrial Grade 4″ Tough Casters, 2 Locking
- Caster Cups on Top for Easy Stacking
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Two Electro-Voice ZLX-15P Loudspeakers
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.