Furman ELITE-15I 15 Amp Conditioner Power HT
Furman ELITE-15 PFI 15 Amp Conditioner Power HT Power Factor
Furman ELITE-15 DM I 15 Amp Conditioner Power HT Dual Meter
The Furman ELITE-15 DM I 15 Amp Conditioner Power HT Dual Meter features remote control capability via 12V triggering, compatible with the 12V triggering devices commonly found in power receivers and pre-amp processors.
Features of the Furman ELITE-15 DM I 15 Amp Conditioner Power HT Dual Meter:
- SMP provides the highest level of protection available
- LiFT significantly reduces AC line noise
- E.V.S. protects equipment from dangerous overvoltage conditions
- Zero ground contamination circuitry assures delivery of pure AC
- Laboratory grade dual voltage and current meters
- 12 volt triggering for remote control
- Family Elite Series
- Line Voltage 120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets 13
- Number of Isolated Banks 3
- Outlet Descriptions 9 (linearly filtered outlets – rear panel â€“ (6) switching â€“ 12V triggered)
4 (linearly filtered outlets with additional ultrasonic filtering for digital or video components â€“ (2) switching â€“ 12V triggered)
- Rack Mountable Yes
- Rack Ears Included Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s) LED voltmeter displays incoming line voltage, LED ammeter displays output current draw
- Front Media Light(s) No
- Control On/Off switch on front panel. 12 Volt triggering for remote control.
- Voltage Regulation No
- Compliance NRTL-C
- USB Charging N/A
- Low Voltage Trigger 12V, In/Out
- Dimensions 4″ H x 17″ W x 14.75″ D (Standard 2 RU height without feet)
- Weight 14 lbs
- Power Consumption 12 Watts for display and control circuits independent of actual load
- AC Protection Technology Extreme Voltage Shutdown
Series Multi-Stage Protection
Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shut off 85V
- Over-Voltage Shut off 140V Â±3V
- Maximum Current Rating 15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration Technology LiFT
- Filtration Rating>40 dB from 10 Khz. – 100 kHz.
80 dB from 100 Khz. – 1GHz.
(Linear attenuation curve from 0.05 _ 100 ohms line impedance)
- Signal Line Protection Tel
|Dimensions||21.7 × 19.6 × 8.4 in|
Furman Power products are the most trusted in the world by artists, A/V professionals, the recording industry and technology integration firms for premium power conditioning, protection, regulation, sequencing and distribution. Furman Canada has earned its reputation of trust around the world thanks to the billions of dollars of equipment saved from power problems and because of our innovative, leading technologies that maximize an A/V system’s power and performance. For our customers, operating a system without the safe, clean power delivered by a Furman unit is simply out of the question. For fans, we put our mind, heart and soul into every product we build, because that’s what our customers do with their entertainment and systems.
FURMAN IS PART OF THE NORTEK CONTROL FAMILY
Nortek Security & Control LLC is a global leader in smart connected devices and systems for residential and commercial customers, serving the security, access, AI, health & wellness, control and power/AV markets. Nortek Control and its partners have deployed more than 5 million connected systems and over 25 million security and home control sensors and peripherals. Through its family of brands, the company designs solutions for national telecoms, big-box retailers, OEM partners, service providers, dealers, technology integrators and consumers. Headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif., Nortek Control has over 50 years of innovation and is dedicated to addressing the lifestyle and business needs of millions of customers every day.