Furman P-3600 AR G 30 Amp Voltage Regulator / Power Conditioner
Furman F1500-UPS 1500VA 2RU Power Supply
Furman F1000-UPS 1000VA 2RU Power Supply
The Furman F1000-UPS 1000VA 2RU Power Supply: battery backup is designed exclusively for audio/video professionals and home theater aficionados. AVR, RS-232 & USB interface; no fan.
Features of the Furman F1000-UPS 1000VA 2RU Power Supply:
- Surge Protection
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Standard Voltage Regulation
- Standard Voltage Regulation delivers a stable 120 volts of AC power to protect equipment from problems caused by AC line voltage irregularities.
- Battery Backup
- 1000VA Simulated Sine Wave battery backup protects your data in a power failure allowing the opportunity to save your applications, programs, and shut-down the system gracefully.
- Infrared Control
- Learning IR control allows you to program connected equipment for shut-down sequencing.
- RS-232 Protocol
- RS-232 Open Source Code Protocol provides custom programming for connected equipment.
- 12 AMP Rating
- 12 Amp rating featuring a circuit breaker for added protection.
- Eight Total Outlets
- 8 rear panel outlets.
- Critical Load Management
- Critical Load Management prioritizes the allocation of temporary power to connected equipment.
- Power Control Software
- Easy to use power control software assists you in maximizing the performance of your UPS.
- Family F-Battery
- Line Voltage 120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets 8
- Number of Isolated Banks 0
- Outlet Descriptions All 8 outlets surge protected, linearly filtered, and backup
- Rack Mountable Yes
- Rack Ears Included Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s) LCD Displays status and menu navigation items
- Front Media Light(s) No
- Control Remote control through RS-232 serial port
- AC Power Cord 10 ft, captive
- Dimensions 17″ W (19″ w/ rack ears) x 13″ D x 3.5″ H (4″ tall with feet installed)
- Weight 36 lbs.
- Battery Backup
- Input Frequency 57 – 63 Hz
- Regulation Capture Range 99 – 135V (Sensitive Mode)
94 – 142V (Standard Mode)
- Output Frequency 60 Hz Â± 1%
- UPS Output Capacity 1000VA, 600W @ 0.6pf
- Regulation Output Range 120V Â± 5% (Sensitive Mode)
120V Â± 10% (Standard Mode)
- UPS Backup Time (Full Load) 3 minutes
- Transfer Time < 10ms
- AC Protection Technology Non-sacrificial SMP (Series Multi-Stage Protection)
- Under-Voltage Shut off 90V Â± 5V
- Over-Voltage Shut off 150V Â± 5V (fast rise)
132 Â± 5V (slow rise)
- Maximum Current Rating 12 (Amps)
- Filtration Technology Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT)
- Filtration Rating 10 dB @ 10 kHz
40 dB @ 100 kHz
50 dB @ 500kHz
|Dimensions||22.2 × 17.6 × 9.4 in|
Furman Power products are the most trusted in the world by artists, A/V professionals, the recording industry and technology integration firms for premium power conditioning, protection, regulation, sequencing and distribution. Furman Canada has earned its reputation of trust around the world thanks to the billions of dollars of equipment saved from power problems and because of our innovative, leading technologies that maximize an A/V system’s power and performance. For our customers, operating a system without the safe, clean power delivered by a Furman unit is simply out of the question. For fans, we put our mind, heart and soul into every product we build, because that’s what our customers do with their entertainment and systems.
FURMAN IS PART OF THE NORTEK CONTROL FAMILY
Nortek Security & Control LLC is a global leader in smart connected devices and systems for residential and commercial customers, serving the security, access, AI, health & wellness, control and power/AV markets. Nortek Control and its partners have deployed more than 5 million connected systems and over 25 million security and home control sensors and peripherals. Through its family of brands, the company designs solutions for national telecoms, big-box retailers, OEM partners, service providers, dealers, technology integrators and consumers. Headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif., Nortek Control has over 50 years of innovation and is dedicated to addressing the lifestyle and business needs of millions of customers every day.