Furman MIW 2-Outlet Faceplate
Furman CN-1800S 15 Amp Smart Sequencing Power Conditioner
Furman P-2400 IT 20 Amp Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner
The Furman P-2400 IT 20 Amp Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner features over 80 dB of common-mode and over 50 dB of differential-mode noise reduction for recording, mastering, and broadcast studios, or anywhere noise-free performance is critical. With 100% isolation from line, neutral, and ground.
Features of the Furman P-2400 IT 20 Amp Symmetrically Balanced Power Conditioner:
- Symmetrically Balanced Power
- Symmetrically balanced power virtually eliminates common mode noise for the lowest noise floor possible.
- Surge Protection
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights
- Protection OK, Extreme Voltage and color-coded voltage range indicators provide information on power quality and operational status of unit.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter
- Large LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw.
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- USB Charger
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- 20 Amp Rating
- 20 amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- 14 Total Outlets
- 14 total outlets (twelve rear panel outlets and two front panel convenience outlet).
- Family Prestige Series
- Line Voltage 120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets 14
- Number of Isolated Banks 2
- Outlet Descriptions All outlets balanced, filtered, and protected. Rear panel: 10 ultra-low resistance Hubbell outlets, 2 GFCI outlets. 2 front panel convenience outlets.
- Rack Mountable Yes
- Rack Ears Included Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s) LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and output current draw
- Front Media Light(s) No
- Control Front panel:
– On/Off switch
– Voltage meter dimmer button
- Voltage Regulation No
- Compliance NRTL-C
- USB Charging 1 front panel USB charger
- Low Voltage Trigger N/A
- AC Power Cord 10 ft. captive 3/12 AWG, black cord with NEMA 5-20 plug
- Dimensions 19″ W x 14″ D x 5.25″ H
- Weight 90 lbs
- Power Consumption 26 Watts
- AC Protection Technology Extreme Voltage Shutdown
Series Multi-Stage Protection
Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shutoff 90V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff140 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating 20 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration Technology Lift, Isolated Symmetrically Balanced Power
- Filtration Rating Transverse Mode:
10 dB @ 10kHz
40 dB @ 100 KHz
50 dB @ 500kHzCommon Mode:
80 dB @ 20 kHz
40 dB @ 20 kHz to 1MHz
- Signal Line Protection No
- Response Time: 1 Nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current: 6,500 Amps
- Master Pack Qty 1
|Dimensions||24 × 23 × 13.1 in|
Furman Power products are the most trusted in the world by artists, A/V professionals, the recording industry and technology integration firms for premium power conditioning, protection, regulation, sequencing and distribution. Furman Canada has earned its reputation of trust around the world thanks to the billions of dollars of equipment saved from power problems and because of our innovative, leading technologies that maximize an A/V system’s power and performance. For our customers, operating a system without the safe, clean power delivered by a Furman unit is simply out of the question. For fans, we put our mind, heart and soul into every product we build, because that’s what our customers do with their entertainment and systems.
FURMAN IS PART OF THE NORTEK CONTROL FAMILY
Nortek Security & Control LLC is a global leader in smart connected devices and systems for residential and commercial customers, serving the security, access, AI, health & wellness, control and power/AV markets. Nortek Control and its partners have deployed more than 5 million connected systems and over 25 million security and home control sensors and peripherals. Through its family of brands, the company designs solutions for national telecoms, big-box retailers, OEM partners, service providers, dealers, technology integrators and consumers. Headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif., Nortek Control has over 50 years of innovation and is dedicated to addressing the lifestyle and business needs of millions of customers every day.