Furman PL-PLUSC 15 Amp Power Conditioner w/LED Lights and VoltmeterJanuary 21, 2022
Furman P-8 PRO C 20 Amp Power Conditioner NEMA 5-20P plugJanuary 21, 2022
Furman PL-PLUS DMC 15 Amp Power Conditioner w/Lights and Volt/Ammeter
The Furman PL-PLUS DMC 15 Amp Power Conditioner w/Lights and Volt/Ammeter features Furman’s revolutionary Series Multi-Stage Protection (SMP), Linear Filtering Technology (LiFT), and Extreme Voltage Shutdown (EVS). Together, these technologies comprise what is, without question, one of the world’s most advanced and comprehensive transient voltage surge suppressors.
Features of the Furman PL-PLUS DMC 15 Amp Power Conditioner w/Lights and Volt/Ammeter:
- Surge Protection
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Pull-out Lights
- Dual smooth track retractable LED lights illuminate equipment in your rack.
- Diagnostic Lights
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Voltmeter / Ammeter
- Large digital voltmeter / ammeter, with discrete dimmer button, displays line voltage and true RMS current draw.
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Wall Wart Spacing
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
- 15 AMP Rating
- 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Nine Total Outlets
- Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector
- Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- Family Classic Series
- Line Voltage120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets9
- Number of Isolated Banks2
- Outlet Descriptions All 9 outlets linearly filtered and surge protected
- Rack Mountable Yes
- Rack Ears Included Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s)LED voltmeter/ammeter displays incoming voltage and true RMS current draw
- Front Media Light(s)2 multi-LED, dimmable lamps
- Control Front panel:
– On/Off switch
– Voltage meter dimmer button
- Voltage Regulation No
- Compliances TUV us
- USB Charging N/A
- Low Voltage Trigger N/A
- AC Power Cord10 ft., captive 3/14 AWG, with NEMA 15 plug
- Dimensions19″ W x 10.5″ D x 1.75″ H
- Weight12 lbs
- Power Consumption12 Watts
- AC Protection Technology Extreme Voltage Shutdown
Series Multi-Stage Protection
Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shutoff90V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff140 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration Technology LiFT
- Filtration Rating10 dB @ 10 kHz
40 dB @ 100 kHz
50 dB @ 500 kHz
- Signal Line Protection No
- Response Time:1 nanosecond
- Maximum Surge Current:6,500 amps
- Construction: Steel chassis, .120″ brushed and black anodized aluminum front panel; glass epoxy printed circuit boards
- Master Pack Qty2
Furman power products are the most trusted in the world by artists, A/V professionals, the recording industry and technology integration firms for premium power conditioning, protection, regulation, sequencing and distribution.
Our clients include hundreds of thousands of the most renowned musicians, recording studios, commercial contractors and touring groups that handle major concert tours across North America and around the globe. They choose Furman products because of the road-tested reputation for reliability, engineering expertise and 40+ years of experience focusing on the specific needs of industry professionals who cannot ever afford equipment failure or downtime.
Furman Canada has earned its reputation of trust around the world thanks to the billions of dollars of equipment saved from power problems and because of our innovative, leading technologies that maximize an A/V system’s power and performance. For our customers, operating a system without the safe, clean power delivered by a Furman unit is simply out of the question. For fans, we put our mind, heart and soul into every product we build because that’s what our customers do with their entertainment and their systems.
FURMAN IS PART OF THE NORTEK CONTROL FAMILY
Nortek Security & Control LLC is a global leader in smart connected devices and systems for residential and commercial customers, serving the security, access, AI, health & wellness, control and power/AV markets. Nortek Control and its partners have deployed more than 5 million connected systems and over 25 million security and home control sensors and peripherals. Through its family of brands, the company designs solutions for national telecoms, big-box retailers, OEM partners, service providers, dealers, technology integrators and consumers. Headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif., Nortek Control has over 50 years of innovation and is dedicated to addressing the lifestyle and business needs of millions of customers every day.
GTR Direct is a proud dealer for Furman Canada
|Dimensions||21.6 × 14.8 × 4.2 in|