Lab Gruppen C68:4 4 Channel AmplifierDecember 1, 2021
Lab Gruppen CA1202 Commercial AmplifierDecember 1, 2021
Features of the Lab Gruppen 120 Watt Commercial Amplifier
- 120 Watt amplifier for commercial and industrial applications
- Low-Z (4/8 Ohm) and High-Z (70/100 V) operation with switchable high-pass filter
- Energy Star* certified design conserves energy and drastically reduces operational cost
- Direct drive, constant power technology for superior audio performance and reliability
- GPI remote volume control using standard RJ-45 connector and Ethernet cable
- Individual front panel master volume and bass/treble controls
- Auto Ramp circuitry for quiet and fast power up/down enables real-world energy savings
- Front panel power control button for direct access
- Rack-mountable 1U, half-rack width enclosure with joining brackets for rack, table and wall mounting
- Euroblock type amplifier input and output connectors
- Convection-cooled, fan-less amplifier technology for low noise
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Sweden
Sublimely Simple Controls
CA1201’s controls are sublimely intuitive, allowing the operator to quickly make adjustments. The front panel power button and Master volume knob are easily accessible, enabling virtually anyone to operate the system. Bass and Treble controls are also available for fine tuning – but require a tool when making changes.
Intuitive configuration of the flexible output channels is provided directly adjacent to the rear panel Euroblock output connector with dip switches, which allow selection of 100 V, 70 V, 8 Ω, or 4 Ω operation. This configures both the maximum voltage of the output and the gain through the device. An individual control engages the built-in high-pass filter, which should be used on all constant voltage systems to avoid saturation on transformer-enabled loudspeakers and to help maintain sound integrity.
Expandable Remote Control
The RJ45 receptacle on the rear panel opens up a broad range of remote control options, including the CRC-V Series of wall controllers and a stylish tabletop controller, the LAB.LEVEL. All can be interconnected via inexpensive and readily-available Ethernet cabling.
Commercial installs vary widely in scope and often grow and change over time. The CA1201 is part of a family of products that provides both single and dual zone products that are perfect for building out a system to any size. With its individual zone volume and remote control capabilities, the CA1201 is an ideal building block for a dynamic and scalable system solution.
Founded and based in Sweden over 30 years ago, Lab Gruppen has become one of the most respected professional-grade power amplifier manufacturers in the world. With its unique switch mode and other patented technologies, Lab Gruppen provides advanced power amplifiers and powered loudspeaker management systems that are utterly reliable and sonically superior. Along with its primary focus and heritage in touring and performance audio, Lab Gruppen has more recently forged a reputation in the world of installed sound – applying tour-honed design philosophies to dedicated installation platforms of peerless pedigree. All Lab Gruppen products are designed and engineered in Kungsbacka, Sweden – rigorously tested and quality assured with an industry-renown reputation for reliability and longevity. From the largest performance tours such as U2’s 360 world tour to the most prestigious permanent installations, Lab Gruppen enjoys a truly global customer base. Every Lab Gruppen product has been designed with one clear philosophy in mind: to offer our customer the best possible solution for a given application; sounding better, offering greater value and providing unrivalled peace of mind. All Lab Gruppen amplifiers share a common sonic signature, renowned for pristine audio quality across the range, a product of a pure and focused approach to amplifier design. From the flagship PLM 20000Q – the most advanced and powerful amplification and loudspeaker processing platform on the planet – to the Energy Star approved E Series range of contractor-friendly installation amplifiers, Lab Gruppen is a by-word for ‘best in class’.