Mipro Dual-channel Diversity Receiver with 4 Handheld TransmittersFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-32HC Handheld Transmitter MicFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro 32H Condenser Handheld Transmitter Microphone
Mipro 32H Condenser Handheld Transmitter Microphone – aesthetically designed rugged plastic housing features the most comfortable handheld size and presents MIPRO’s unique style.
Features of the Mipro 32H Condenser Handheld Transmitter Microphone:
- The unique metal grille of the microphone capsule module can be divided into the upper grille and the lower grille. The upper grille can be detached for cleaning; the lower grille is connected with the housing by an internal thread. The robust metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- An LCD on the housing displays the working channel and battery status.
- Powered by two AA alkaline batteries.
- Pair with MIPRO’s capsules module featuring high dynamic range for loud singing without distortion.
- Patented capsule suspension design virtually eliminates vibration and handling noise.
- A color-coded channel identification ring is put on the end of the housing which has a built-in high-efficiency antenna.
Mic Capsule Modules Interchangeable condenser or dynamic
Display Green backlit LCD
Frequency Range UHF 480~934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 24 MHz
RF Power Output 10~30 mW (country dependent)
Spurious Emission < 4 nW
Gain Setting 0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity
Battery Two AA alkaline
Dimensions 51 × 234 mm (Ø×L)
Weight Approx. 250 g
Note Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.