Mipro ACT-312/ACT-30H*2 Dual-Channel Handheld Wireless SystemFebruary 11, 2022
Mipro ACT-343 Full Rack Quad-Channel Diversity ReceiverFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-323 Full-rack Dual-channel Diversity Receiver
Mipro ACT-323 Full-rack Dual-channel Diversity Receiver – metal case to equip with a green backlit LCD screen and electronic buttons on the front panel. The LCD screen has automatic bright or dim displays during performances to identify “Working” and “Standby” mode.
Features of the Mipro ACT-323 Full-rack Dual-channel Diversity Receiver:
- The most reliable 24MHz narrowband high dynamic range receiving circuit greatly decreases intermodulation distortion and increases interference-free compatible channels.
- Advanced true diversity receiving ensures long-distance and stable reception without signal dropout.
- Industry’s only “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits and the RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
- MIPRO Auto Scan and ACT™ function provides the transmitter’s frequency with precise and rapid sync to the receiver.
- There are 7 preset groups with a total of 80 pre-saved frequencies. Group 1 & 2 each allows 8 channels of interference-free operation without any restriction. Group 3 ~ 6 each allows 16 channels of interference-free operation with restriction applied. Group 7 user-defined group allows users to choose 8 working channels from 961 available frequencies.
- Each channel has separate AF signal output and presets the output level equal to the sensitivity of the microphone capsule. Switchable three levels ensure the microphone to operate within proper sensitivity and dynamic range, free from distortion.
Chassis EIA-Standard 19″ 1U metal chassis
Display Green backlit LCD
Frequency Range UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 24 MHz
Receiving Mode True Diversity
Sensitivity 10 dBμV @ S/N > 80 dB
Frequency Response 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz
S/N Ratio > 110 dBA
Audio Output Balanced: +16dB / 0dB / -6dB; Unbalanced: +10dB / 0dB / -6dB
Antenna Detachable. 50Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems.
Power Supply External 100~240V AC switching power supply
Dimensions 420 × 44 × 180 mm (W × H × D)
Net Weight Approx. 1.4 kg
Note Refer to the actual product in the event of product discrepancy.