Mipro 32H Condenser Handheld Transmitter MicrophoneFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-32HR Remote Volume Control Condenser Handheld TransmitterFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-32HC Handheld Transmitter Mic
The Mipro ACT-32HC Rechargeable Handheld Transmitter Mic (UHF) is ideal for use with the Mipro portable PA systems and ACT 3 series wireless microphone systems. Cardioid condenser pick-up.
Features of the Mipro ACT-32HC Rechargeable Handheld Transmitter Mic:
- Robust, lightweight plastic housing.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Premium condenser capsules exhibit high fidelity, wide dynamic range, fast transient responses, good feedback rejection, accurate sound image characteristics, transparent sound quality and withstand maximum SPL.
- Proprietary lockable power on/off switch to avoid accidental power-off during performance.
- Impact-resistant battery compartment holds an ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery.
- Battery low LED indicator.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Patented “built-in” antenna design.
- High-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
Frequency Range UHF 480 – 934 MHz
Bandwidth 24 MHz
Oscillation Mode PLL Synthesized
Channel Set-Up ACT Sync
RF Output Power 10mW / 30mW (switchable)
Spurious Emissions < -55 dBc
Display LED indicator
Max. SPL 140 dB SPL
Battery Type 1 ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery
Operating Time Min. 13 hours
Current Consumption High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
Dimensions (Ø × L) 51 × 234 mm / 2 × 9.2 ”
Net Weight Approx. 251 g / 8.9 oz