Mipro ACT-70H Dynamic Handheld Transmitter MicrophoneFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-70T Miniature Bodypack Transmitter with XLR connectorFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-70HC Rechargeable Wideband Handheld Transmitter
Mipro ACT-70HC Rechargeable Wideband Handheld Transmitter sports an innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style. It features a basic sterling gray color and is powered by a plug-n-play rechargeable lithium battery.
Features of the Mipro ACT-70HC Rechargeable Wideband Handheld Transmitter:
- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style.
- Basic sterling gray color with other custom-made colors optional.
- Powered by a plug-n-play rechargeable lithium battery. Store the microphone in charger for charging when not in use.
- Simply unscrew the grille to open the battery compartment to replace the lithium battery or charge it in the charger.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Five selectable gain settings with microphone input sensitivity of 0 dB.
- Switchable Manual / Disable audio mute options.
- Switchable High / Low power options.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap cover with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameter setup. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
Frequency Range: UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth: 72 MHz
Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
Deviation: < ±40 kHz
Spurious Emission: ≤ -60 dBc
Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
Frequency Stability: ≤ ±0.005% (-10 – +60°C)
LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Battery status and error codes
Gain Setting: +6 dB, +3 dB, 0 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB (5 settings) 0 dB = input microphone sensitivity
Max. SPL: 142 dB SPL
Battery Type: 1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery
Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
Operating Time: A 20-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 13 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge.
Dimensions (Ø × L): 2 × 9.8 ”
Net Weight: Approx. 276 g / 9.7 oz