Mipro ACT-70H Dynamic Handheld Transmitter Microphone
Mipro ACT-70T Miniature Bodypack Transmitter with XLR connector
Mipro ACT-70HC Rechargeable Wideband Handheld Transmitter
Mipro ACT-70HC Rechargeable Wideband Handheld Transmitter sports an innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style. It features a basic sterling gray color and is powered by a plug-n-play rechargeable lithium battery.
Features of the Mipro ACT-70HC Rechargeable Wideband Handheld Transmitter:
- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style.
- Basic sterling gray color with other custom-made colors optional.
- Powered by a plug-n-play rechargeable lithium battery. Store the microphone in charger for charging when not in use.
- Simply unscrew the grille to open the battery compartment to replace the lithium battery or charge it in the charger.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- Five selectable gain settings with microphone input sensitivity of 0 dB.
- Switchable Manual / Disable audio mute options.
- Switchable High / Low power options.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap cover with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameter setup. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- Transmitter has high-efficiency circuitry design. The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
Frequency Range: UHF 480 – 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth: 72 MHz
Channel Set-Up: ACT Sync
RF Output Power: 10 mW / 50 mW (switchable)
Deviation: < ±40 kHz
Spurious Emission: ≤ -60 dBc
Oscillation Mode: PLL Synthesized
Frequency Stability: ≤ ±0.005% (-10 – +60°C)
LCD Display: Group, Channel, Frequency, AF gain, Frequency band, RF power, Mute mode, Battery status and error codes
Gain Setting: +6 dB, +3 dB, 0 dB, -3 dB, -6 dB (5 settings) 0 dB = input microphone sensitivity
Max. SPL: 142 dB SPL
Battery Type: 1 ICR 18500 rechargeable lithium battery
Current Consumption: High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
Operating Time: A 20-minute fast charge provides up to 1 hour operation. Minimum 13 hours of operation per 4-hour full charge.
Dimensions (Ø × L): 2 × 9.8 ”
Net Weight: Approx. 276 g / 9.7 oz
Mipro is a leading brand in the professional audio industry, providing high-quality and reliable wireless microphone systems, portable PA systems, and audio solutions for various applications. With over 20 years of experience, Mipro has established itself as a trusted name in the market, offering advanced audio technology and exceptional sound quality.
Their products range from compact and portable wireless PA systems to advanced wireless microphone systems and audio solutions for conferences, concerts, and events. Mipro's team of experts works closely with their clients to provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs and budget, ensuring a seamless and successful audio experience.