Mipro ACT-70HC Rechargeable Wideband Handheld TransmitterFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-70TC Rechargeable Wideband Bodypack TransmitterFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-70T Miniature Bodypack Transmitter with XLR connector
The Mipro ACT-70T Miniature Bodypack Transmitter with XLR connector with sturdy magnesium alloy housing. It features World’s first ACT™ function that provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver.
Features of the Mipro ACT-70T Miniature Bodypack Transmitter with XLR connector:
- Ultra-slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the receiver
- Selectable impedance for microphone or guitar/line inputs. Five selectable gain settings
- Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information
- On-the-top features include a mute button, mini-XLR connector, and antenna
- Mute button with remote-control jack for easy activation of the mute function
- Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector
- Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position
- 1-year warranty
Mic Capsule Module Lavalier, Headworn mic
Display Green backlit LCD displays group, frequency, battery meters, etc.
Frequency Range UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 72 MHz
Deviation < ±40 kHz
Spurious Emission ≦ -55 dBc
Gain Setting 12 dB, 6 dB, 0 dB, -6 dB, -12 dB (five settings). 0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity
Input Connector Mute switch, Mini-XLR connector and Antenna.
Dimensions (W × H × D) 63 × 70 × 25 mm / 2.5 × 2.8 × 10 ”
Net Weight Approx. 81 g / 2.9 oz
Battery 2 × AA alkaline
Operating Time Min. 12 hours
Note Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.