Mipro ACT-71 /ACT-70H Single-Channel Receiver with One Handheld TransmitterFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-72 DANTE Dual-Channel True Diversity ReceiverFebruary 14, 2022
Mipro ACT-71 /ACT-70T Single-Channel Receiver with One Bodypack Transmitter
The Mipro ACT-71 /ACT-70T Single-Channel Receiver with One Bodypack Transmitter – EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal chassis with excellent heat dissipation & RF shielding characteristics.
Features of the Mipro ACT-71 /ACT-70T Single-Channel Receiver with One Bodypack Transmitter:
- The wideband receiver has 400 preset channels with 1-set of user-defined group that saves up to 16 channels. Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel.
- UHF PLL synthesized circuit and advanced RF and IF circuitry to improve anti-interference characteristics and increase the number of interference-free channels available.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- True diversity receiving for best reception quality. Dual “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits minimize interference.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day or night environments with automatic bright (working) and dim (standby) displays during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily set up via a single rotary knob.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend the receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference.
- Single channel or mixed output, switchable between three output levels for the best sound quality options.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer setup, control and monitoring.
- Built-in 100~240V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
- Designed and made in Taiwan ensures high quality and value.
Chassis EIA Standard 19 ” 1/2U
Monitoring Connector N/A
Frequency Range UHF (country dependent)
Bandwidth 72 MHz
Sensitivity 6 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB
S/N Ratio> 108 dB (A)
T.H.D.< 0.5% @ 1 kHz
Frequency Response 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz, with high pass filter
Audio Output Single channel output. 3-level switchable.
Output Connector XLR, 6.3 mm
Operation All controls are intuitive and easily set up via a single rotary knob.
Indicator RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference.
Squelch“Pilotone & Noise Lock” dual-squelch circuit
PC Interface USB or RS-232 Interface. Proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS for real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring of 64 systems.
Antenna Detachable. 50Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems.
Power Supply External DC Input. Optional built-in AC switching power.
Dimensions (W × H × D)210 × 44 × 230 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 9″
Net Weight Approx. 1.4 kg / 3.1 lbs
There are no reviews yet.