Mipro ACT-727 DANTE Dual-Channel Wideband Receiver
Mipro ACT-72H Supercardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
Mipro ACT-727B Narrowband Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver
The Mipro ACT-727B Narrowband Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver – EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal receiver. UHF PLL synthesized circuit ensures high stability and low spurious emissions.
Features of the Mipro ACT-727B Narrowband Dual-Channel True Diversity Receiver:
- Enhanced RF circuitry greatly reduces interference and intermodulation.
- MIPRO’s 3rd generation advanced RF and IF circuitry to improve anti-interference characteristics and increase the number of interference-free channels available.
- Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel from 104 preset channels under 10 groups.
- World’s first ACT™ function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
- True diversity receiving for best reception quality. Dual “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits minimize interference.
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day or night environments with automatic bright (working) and dim (standby) displays during performance.
- All controls are intuitive and easily set up via a single rotary knob.
- Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level. Increase sensitivity to extend receiving range; decrease the sensitivity to reduce interference. Single channel or mixed output, switchable between three output levels for the best sound quality options.
- High dynamic range and high fidelity characteristics for transparent audio performance.
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability.
- MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer setup, control and monitoring.
- Built-in 100 ~ 240 V AC switching power supply ensures system safety and stability.
Frequency Range UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz
Bandwidth 24 MHz
Preset Frequency 104 preset channels.
Group 1 ~ 6: 8 compatible channels in each group
Group 7 ~ 8: 12 compatible channels in each group
Group 9 ~ 10: 16 compatible channels in each group
Receiving Mode True diversity
Receiving Antenna Rear Panel. Detachable.
Oscillation Mode PLL Synthesized
Stability ≦ ±0.005% (-10 ~ +60℃)
Sensitivity 6 dB μ V at S/N > 80 dB
S/N Ratio > 105 dB(A)
T.H.D. < 0.5% @ 1 kHz
Frequency Response 50Hz ~ 18kHz, with high-pass filter
Squelch “PiloTone & NoiseLock” dual-squelch circuit
Audio Output Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity.
Max. Output Level +16 dBV / 0 dBV / -6 dBV
Output Connector Balanced XLR
Output Switch Single channel output or mixed output
Operation Manual or PC remote control via optional software
Power Supply Built-in 100 ~ 240 AC switching power
Power Consumption 15 W
Dimensions (W × H × D) 482 × 44 × 265 mm / 19 × 1.7 × 10.5 ”
Net Weight Approx. 3.0 kg / 6.6 lbs
Mipro is a leading brand in the professional audio industry, providing high-quality and reliable wireless microphone systems, portable PA systems, and audio solutions for various applications. With over 20 years of experience, Mipro has established itself as a trusted name in the market, offering advanced audio technology and exceptional sound quality.
Their products range from compact and portable wireless PA systems to advanced wireless microphone systems and audio solutions for conferences, concerts, and events. Mipro's team of experts works closely with their clients to provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs and budget, ensuring a seamless and successful audio experience.
Features of the Mipro ACT-311B/ACT-32H Half-rack S$451.99