ADJ BARN-DOOR-COB White
Mipro ACT-747 DANTE Quad-Channel Wideband Receiver
Mipro ACT-747 Quad-Channel True Diversity Receiver
The Mipro ACT-747 Quad-Channel True Diversity Receiver features a 1U metal chassis, equipped with a new VFD screen, monitor headphone jack, a rotary control knob and buttons, and optional Dante on the rear panel.
Features of the Mipro ACT-747 Quad-Channel True Diversity Receiver:
• EIA standard 1U rack-mountable metal receiver.
• Advanced true diversity technology for best reception quality.
• 104 selectable frequencies and 16 preset compatible channels per band. More with multiple bands.
• Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in day/night environments.
• Displays Group, Channel, Frequency, Performer’s Name, transmitter battery level, RF, Audio, SQ level meters, diversity operation, RF interference warning indicator and Lock status.
• One-touch Autoscan for a clear, interference-free frequency.
• One-touch ACT™ syncs the transmitter and receiver frequency automatically.
• Dual “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits minimize interference.
• MIPRO RCS.Net software allows real-time computer set up, control and monitoring.
• Industry’s only RF interference warning indicator and control for management.
• Displays all pertinent parameters on the same screen for easy control and monitoring.
• All controls are intuitive and easily setup via a single rotary knob.
• RF, audio and transmitter battery status meters.
• Superb RF reliability and transparent audio performance.
• Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems.
• 100m(330ft.) operating range.
• 100% made in Taiwan ensures high product quality and value.
Receiver Bandwidth Narrow
Chassis EIA standard 19″ 1U
Display Color VFD displays Frequency, Frequency Code, RF & Audio Meters, Transmitter Battery Meter, Diversity Signals, Interference Warning Indicator. Programmable User Name, Group, Channel, Squelch Meter, PC Address and Lock Status.
Frequency Range UHF 480~934 MHz
Preset Frequencies 104 selectable channels
Group 1~6 > 8 compatible channels
Group 7~8 > 12 compatible channels
Group 9~10 > 16 compatible channels
Receiving Mode True diversity
Oscillation Mode PLL synthesized
Stability ±0.005% (-10~+60℃)
Sensitivity 6dBμV, at S/N>80 dB
S/N Ratio >105dB(A)
T.H.D. <0.5% @ 1kHz Frequency Response 50Hz~18kHz, with high-pass filter Squelch "PiloTone & NoiseLock" dual-squelch circuit Audio Output Adjustment Output level accurately pre-adjusted to equal to the microphone capsule sensitivity. Maximum Output Level Balanced: +16 dBV / 0dBV / -6dB; Unbalanced: +10dBV / 0dBV / -6dB Output Connectors Balanced XLR Output Switch Single channel output or mixed output Operation Manual or PC remote control via optional software Squelch Adjustment Rotary Controller Squelch Display VFD Screen Power Supply Built-in 100~240V AC Switching Power Supply Dimensions 482(W) × 44(H) × 266(D) mm / 19(W) × 1.7(H) × 10.5(D)" Weight Approximate 3.4kg / 7.5lbs/td>
Note Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy.
Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.
Mipro is a leading brand in the professional audio industry, providing high-quality and reliable wireless microphone systems, portable PA systems, and audio solutions for various applications. With over 20 years of experience, Mipro has established itself as a trusted name in the market, offering advanced audio technology and exceptional sound quality.
Their products range from compact and portable wireless PA systems to advanced wireless microphone systems and audio solutions for conferences, concerts, and events. Mipro's team of experts works closely with their clients to provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs and budget, ensuring a seamless and successful audio experience.
Features of the Mipro ACT-311B/ACT-32H Half-rack S$451.99