Mipro ACT-747B/ACT-72T*4 Quad Channel Diversity Receiver with 4 Body Pack TransmittersFebruary 15, 2022
Mipro ACT-80H Digital Encrypted Handheld TransmitterFebruary 15, 2022
Mipro ACT-80R Digital Wireless ENG Receiver
The Mipro ACT-80R Digital Wireless ENG Receiver comes with the industry’s most compact and smallest housing. It features a lightweight, yet rugged, magnesium & glass-fiber reinforced plastic case for stage applications.
Features of the Mipro ACT-80R Digital Wireless ENG Receiver:
• Industry’s most compact and smallest housing. Featuring a lightweight, yet rugged, magnesium & glass-fiber reinforced plastic case for stage applications.
• Backlit LCD screen with superior features and advanced function settings.
• UHF PLL synthesized circuit and dual-antenna true diversity technology for best reception quality.
• Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with a 64 MHz-wide bandwidth, allowing more interference-free channels to be selected.
• Full-range sound quality is not affected by the strength of RF signals or operating distance.
• Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus™ technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
• Dual unbreakable soft antennas.
• Proprietary 256-bit encryption provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
• World’s first ACT™ (Automatic Channel Targeting) provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
• Fast and easy menu controls and indicators accessed by three buttons.
• Features are compatible with MIPRO ACT-8 series digital receivers.
Housing Compact mixed metal housing
Frequency Range UHF 470 – 937 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 64 MHz
Preset Frequency 12 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 1-10.
16 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 11-16.
216 preset frequencies in total.
Channel Grid 25 kHz
Channel Setup Scan & ACT sync
Audio Sampling 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
Audio Compression 2nd Generation DSP inertial coding
Latency < 3 ms Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (-2dB) S/N Ratio (analog output) > 108 dB(A)
T.H.D. < 0.03 % @ 1 kHz
Encryption 256 bit
Oscillation Mode PLL Synthesized
Frequency stability ±0.005% (-10 – +60℃)
Receiving Mode Digital diversity receiving. Eliminates signal drop-out and the sound quality will not deteriorate as the signal weakens or in long distance transmission.
Earphone Output 3.5 mm stereo earphone jack
Earphone Impedance ≧ 16 Ω
Analog Output 3.5 mm minijack
Display Digital backlit LCD
Battery Type 2 AA alkaline
Operating Time Approx. 7.5 hours (standby)
Dimensions (W × H × D) 63 × 82 × 23 mm | 2.5 × 3.2 × 0.9 ”
Weight Approx. 92 g | 3.2 oz
Operating Temperature -10 – +60℃