Mipro ACT-747B/ACT-72T*4 Quad Channel Diversity Receiver with 4 Body Pack Transmitters
Mipro ACT-80H Digital Encrypted Handheld Transmitter
Mipro ACT-80R Digital Wireless ENG Receiver
The Mipro ACT-80R Digital Wireless ENG Receiver comes with the industry’s most compact and smallest housing. It features a lightweight, yet rugged, magnesium & glass-fiber reinforced plastic case for stage applications.
Features of the Mipro ACT-80R Digital Wireless ENG Receiver:
• Industry’s most compact and smallest housing. Featuring a lightweight, yet rugged, magnesium & glass-fiber reinforced plastic case for stage applications.
• Backlit LCD screen with superior features and advanced function settings.
• UHF PLL synthesized circuit and dual-antenna true diversity technology for best reception quality.
• Enhanced RF circuitry improves anti-interference characteristics and system compatibility with a 64 MHz-wide bandwidth, allowing more interference-free channels to be selected.
• Full-range sound quality is not affected by the strength of RF signals or operating distance.
• Digitally-processed RF circuitry and DigitnamicPlus™ technology eliminates compander noise, assuring a wireless sound quality that easily rivals cable transmission.
• Dual unbreakable soft antennas.
• Proprietary 256-bit encryption provides secure audio transmission, preventing unauthorized listening.
• World’s first ACT™ (Automatic Channel Targeting) provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters.
• Fast and easy menu controls and indicators accessed by three buttons.
• Features are compatible with MIPRO ACT-8 series digital receivers.
Housing Compact mixed metal housing
Frequency Range UHF 470 – 937 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 64 MHz
Preset Frequency 12 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 1-10.
16 non-interference compatible frequencies in group 11-16.
216 preset frequencies in total.
Channel Grid 25 kHz
Channel Setup Scan & ACT sync
Audio Sampling 24-bit / 44.1 kHz
Audio Compression 2nd Generation DSP inertial coding
Latency < 3 ms Frequency Response 20 Hz – 20 kHz (-2dB) S/N Ratio (analog output) > 108 dB(A)
T.H.D. < 0.03 % @ 1 kHz
Encryption 256 bit
Oscillation Mode PLL Synthesized
Frequency stability ±0.005% (-10 – +60℃)
Receiving Mode Digital diversity receiving. Eliminates signal drop-out and the sound quality will not deteriorate as the signal weakens or in long distance transmission.
Earphone Output 3.5 mm stereo earphone jack
Earphone Impedance ≧ 16 Ω
Analog Output 3.5 mm minijack
Display Digital backlit LCD
Battery Type 2 AA alkaline
Operating Time Approx. 7.5 hours (standby)
Dimensions (W × H × D) 63 × 82 × 23 mm | 2.5 × 3.2 × 0.9 ”
Weight Approx. 92 g | 3.2 oz
Operating Temperature -10 – +60℃
Mipro is a leading brand in the professional audio industry, providing high-quality and reliable wireless microphone systems, portable PA systems, and audio solutions for various applications. With over 20 years of experience, Mipro has established itself as a trusted name in the market, offering advanced audio technology and exceptional sound quality.
Their products range from compact and portable wireless PA systems to advanced wireless microphone systems and audio solutions for conferences, concerts, and events. Mipro's team of experts works closely with their clients to provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs and budget, ensuring a seamless and successful audio experience.
Features of the Mipro ACT-2402 1/2U Dual-Channel D$1,032.99
Features of the Mipro ACT-2402/ACT-24TC*2 Dual-Cha$1,234.99
Specifications: Receiver Chassis: EIA Standard 19$519.99