Flight Case for PreSonus STUDIOLIVE 24.4.2. MixerMarch 17, 2023
Mixer Case with Doghouse and Wheels fits Soundcraft SI Expression 2March 17, 2023
This ProX XS-PRE32W Pro quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the PreSonus STUDIOLIVE 32.4.2. Live Studio Mixer Console, and it does the job well.
The PreSonus STUDIOLIVE 32.4.2. XS-PRE32W case is constructed with rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels and reinforced steel ball corners. There is space for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX console case is manufactured with the Honeycomb laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital line design was inspired by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
ProX has been manufacturing road/flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment!
- Standard Style, Silver trim on Black Digital honey Comb exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig ready 3/8″ plywood
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Recessed Spring-action recessed handles
- Industrial Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual anchor rivets
- Easy locking fit aluminum tongue and groove
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist-lock
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
PreSonus 32.4.2. Live Studio Mixer Console
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.