Obsidian Control ONYX Elite 128 Universe Upgrade LicenseNovember 21, 2021
Obsidian Control Netron EN4 4 Port NodeNovember 21, 2021
- RDM, Artnet and sACN support
- Factory and user presets for plug and play setups
- 1.8” OLED Display with rotary knob
- 99 Internal cues with fade and delay time
- Customizable routing and merging options
- Remote configuration via internal webpage
- Contact closures for cue or preset recall
- Powder-coated aluminum rackmount housing
- Universal Power Supply 100 – 240v, 50/60 Hz
- (12) 5pin DMX/RDM optically isolated ports
- Ports are bidirectional for DMX In and Output
- Full color OLED display
- Encoder w. Push to Select / Exit Button
- (2) RJ45 Ethercon network In
- (10) Contact Closures (Terminal Block)
- Seetronic Power In/Thru
|Dimensions||20.4 × 9.2 × 3.8 in|
Obsidian Control Systems is a cutting-edge brand in the lighting and control industry, providing innovative and intuitive solutions for lighting professionals worldwide. With a focus on user-friendly design and advanced technology, They offer a range of lighting control products that are both powerful and easy to use.
Obsidian Control Systems was founded in 2016 by a group of experienced lighting industry professionals who had previously worked at leading lighting control companies such as ETC and Martin Professional. The founders saw an opportunity to create a new kind of lighting control system that would be more flexible, powerful, and user-friendly than existing products. To develop their new lighting control platform, the founders of Obsidian Control Systems acquired the rights to the ONYX lighting control software from Martin Professional, which had previously developed the software for their M-Series lighting consoles. The founders then set about redesigning and improving the software to create a new, more powerful lighting control system that could be used on a range of hardware devices.
In 2017, Obsidian Control Systems launched their first product, the ONYX lighting control platform, which was well-received by the lighting industry for its powerful features and intuitive interface. The company continued to develop and refine the ONYX software, adding new features and capabilities, and expanding the range of hardware devices that could be used with the platform.
Chris Black –