Flight Case – For Hercules DJControl Inpulse 500 with Glide Sliding Laptop Shelf – Black on BlackMarch 17, 2023
Flight Case for Numark MixDeck Quad Digital ControllerMarch 17, 2023
This heavy-duty XS-M3204VLZ4 Pro quality ATA road case is custom designed to fit the Mackie 3204VLZ4 Mixer, and it does the job well.
The XS-M3204VLZ4 case is constructed with rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood and reinforced steel ball corners. Space is provided for cables and small accessories in the back of the unit for convenience, as well as a low front panel so you can access your inputs easily.
This ProX “Honeycomb Digital” flight case is made with the super-sleek look of hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, and it gives this case an almost alien look!
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- High-density foam interior support & casing
- Spring action recessed handles
- Recessed spring action Handles per Side
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Durable 4″ Wheels and Doghouse space
- Dual anchor rivets
- Premium Series 3/8″ Plywood
- Industrial Recessed butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
- * All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Mackie 3204VLZ4 Live Mixer Console
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.