QSC E112 12in 400W Passive SpeakerNovember 10, 2021
QSC E118SW 18in 800W Passive SubwooferNovember 10, 2021
QSC E115 15in 500W Passive Speaker
The QSC E115 15in 500W is a trapezoidal, two-way loudspeaker using a 15-inch, 500W, die cast aluminum frame woofer with a 3.5-inch voice coil. It is intended for use when high-power and authoritative low-end are needed from a full-range loudspeaker. A 2.8” compression driver attached to the 75° DMTTM waveguide assures that even distant listeners will be well covered.
Features of the QSC E115 15in 500W Passive Speaker:
- High output, professional quality sound with E115 – 500 W continuous power
- E Series Entertainment System – Advanced digital signal processing tunings and options using QSC GXD, PLD amplifiers or TouchMix digital mixers.
- E Series Entertainment System DSP Tunings are now available for PLD, CXD and GXD processing amplifiers:
- For PLD/CXD visit Amplifier Navigator Software
- For GXD visit the GXD Firmware Updater
- Titanium diaphragm for high fidelity and long life
- Rugged tour-grade textured paint
- Foam-lined perforated steel grill
- Available U-Style Yoke and M8 rigging kit for permanent installation
- Dual angle pole socket
- Configuration 1 x 15-inch, 2-way, non-powered
- Frequency Response (-6 dB) 55 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency Range (-10 dB) 43 Hz – 20 kHz
- Power capacity1: continuous/peak 500 W / 2000 W
- Sensitivity 97 dB, 1 W @ 1 m
- Coverage Angle 75° conical DMT
- Output2 (peak SPL @ 1 m) 130 dB
- LF 381 mm (15-inch) driver with 89 mm (3.5-inch) voice coil
- HF 38 mm (1.5-inch) exit, 71 mm (2.8-inch) voice coil, compression driver
- Nominal Impedance 8Ω
- Cross-over Full-range only 1.55 kHz
- Input connectors 2 x NL4, 1 x barrier strip
- Enclosure Trapezoidal, plywood, black texture paint finish. Two side-mounted handles, Perforated, powder-coated steel grille with foam lining.
- Dimensions (WxHxD) 16.5 x 28.2 x 17.5 in / 420 x 716 x 445 mm
- Net weight 31 kg / 68 lb
- Shipping weight 34 kg / 75 lb
QSC – globally recognized innovator in the design, engineering and manufacture of category leading high-performance loudspeakers, digital mixers, power amplifiers, audio processors, digital cinema solutions, and the Q-SYS™ software-based audio, video and control Ecosystem. QSC thrives where enabling technology and audio-visual experiences intersect.