QSC RMX1450a Power Amplifier
QSC RMX4050a Power Amplifier
QSC RMX2450a Power Amplifier
The QSC RMX2450a Power Amplifier offers true professional-quality performance at an affordable price. With 800 W/CH into 4 ohms and 1200 W/CH into 2 ohms all in a chassis that is less than 16″ deep the RMX2450a is perfectly suited for performing musicians and mobile entertainers.
Features of the QSC RMX2450a Power Amplifier:
- Professional quality performance—incorporates road-proven QSC designs
- The RMX 2450a operates on a standard 15 amp plug (120V)
- Compact size — up to 2500 watts in 2 rack spaces or 5000 watts in 3 rack spaces
- High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm power and low noise
- Independent user-defeatable clip limiters reduce distortion
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30 Hz or 50 Hz) protect speakers and increase headroom
- Balanced 1/4” (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
- Touch-proof binding post and Neutrik Speakon® outputs
- Front mounted gain controls for easy access
- Signal and Clip LED indicators to monitor performance
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers
- 3-year warranty plus optional 3-year extended service contract
QSC Audio is an American company that specializes in the design, development, and manufacturing of audio products and systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Costa Mesa, California. Offering a wide range of audio products, including amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital signal processors, mixers, and audio networking solutions. Their products are used in a variety of applications, including live sound, commercial audio, and cinema sound.
In the early years they focused primarily on designing and manufacturing power amplifiers for professional audio applications. However, they soon expanded their product line to include other audio products such as speakers and mixers. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, QSC Audio continued to innovate and develop new products, including some of the first digital signal processors (DSPs) for audio applications. They also developed a reputation for their commitment to quality and reliability, and their products became popular with sound engineers and musicians around the world.
Today, QSC Audio is recognized as one of the leading companies in the audio industry, with a wide range of products and solutions for various applications. They continue to innovate and develop new technologies, and their products are used by professionals and enthusiasts around the world in various industries, including live sound, cinema, commercial audio, and more.