ProX DJ Coffin Case for Pioneer 2X CDJ-3000 CD and DJM-900NXS2 Mixer W/Wheels & Laptop Shelf (Black on Black)January 31, 2023
ProX Road Case for Full SIze Chauvet Nimbus Dry Ice MachineJanuary 31, 2023
The ProX XS-CHFCYCX8 Road Case is constructed with our Signature Series Gig Ready Plywood, durable recessed handles, and reinforced steel ball corners for years of on the road use. This case has fixed dividers for an exact fit to your Chauvet Freedom Cyc Wireless Lights.
This ProX ATA 300 Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ Protective Finish on Laminated 3/8″ plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, sets ProX apart from other manufacturers. The Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. This unique design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing road/flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment!
- Interior dimension for each compartment: 7.5 x 5.8 x 5.4 in
- ATA-300 Flight/Road Case W/ProX Branded Hardware
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Surface Protection on 1/2″ Plywood
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove on Case Edges
- Heavy Duty Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches – Padlock Ready/Self Hinging/Engage Flush
- Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- * All Foam padding made from 85% recycled materials
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
8 Chauvet Freedom Cyc Wireless Lights
|Dimensions||30 × 21 × 11.5 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.