ProX Z Frame 2 Meter Pole W-Clamps for StageQ MK2 Series Stages
Symetrix EDGE Frame with Dante
ProX Stage One 4′ x 4′ Ft Stage Deck Incl. 16-22-inch (24-in Extended) Telescoping Legs, and Deck Leveling Clip
ProX XSU-4X4 Stage One 4′ x 4′ Ft Stage Deck Incl. 16-22-inch (24-in Extended) Telescoping Legs, and Deck Leveling Clip
ProX XSU-4×4 Stage One 4′ x 4′ Heavy Duty Stage Platform. Features Height Adjustable Telescoping Legs 16″ – 22″ (24″ Extended) and includes a stage leveling and security clamp to keep each stage firmly mounted together. The top of the stage platform is laminated with our Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Surface Protection which makes it slip-resistant and gives your stage performers the grip they need.
These stages are a great application for small venues, indoor and outdoor events, The extended feet support the un-leveled ground floor and let you adjust from 16″ inches to 22″ inches Telescoping legs, which also include a security pin and cable to securely lock the leg position. The feet of the stage legs can be twisted to give you an additional 2-inches (a Total of 24″ Height).
The Stage One Series Platforms are perfect for schools, churches, hotels, exhibition halls and many other applications.
- 47.25 x 47.25 inch / 120x120cm modular section
- Sets up on un-even ground with height Adjustable Telescoping Legs 16″ – 22″ (24″ Extended)
- Constructed with 16 mm thick exterior rated plywood deck has virtually zero voids
- The aluminum frame, corners and cross profiles improve stability
- High strength, non-slip textured finish black laminate top surface for durability and moisture resistance
- Engineered to support 800 lbs per platform of uniformly distributed live load
- A locking system clamp and leveler provide a monolithic floor when platforms are locked together
- The platform only needs support in four corners for quick setup
- Light weight panels, super strong and perfect for Do-It-Yourself Dry Rentals. 58 LBS each platform and easy to Set-up by one person with no tools. Platforms are easily handled by only one person reducing labor costs
- Ball and socket adjustable leg base feet
- Legs with wheels in 10 inch and 16 inch available for separate purchase to create mobile stages drum risers
- ProX One Year (365 days) Limited Warranty
|50 × 50 × 4 in
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
GTR Direct is a proud dealer for ProX Canada
ProX XSQ-2X4 MK2 Heavy Duty Platform Series i$725.00
ProX XSA-2X2-16QR Lumo Stage Acrylic Platform 2'x2$479.00
ProX XSA-2X2-24 Lumo Stage Acrylic Platform 2'x'2x$551.00