ProX Package of 2 Utility Storage ATA Style Road Cases – Includes 1x Large & 1x Medium trunks with wheelsFebruary 21, 2023
ProX TruckPaX Heavy-Duty Truck Pack Utility Flight Case W-Divider and Tray Kit | 1/2 Inch Plywood | 48″X30″X36″February 21, 2023
The ProX XS-UTL483030W TruckPaX™ Heavy Duty Truck-Stackable Utility-Storage Flight Case with 4″ Casters comes with adjustable/removable dividers & tray kit and is easy to transport and is optimized for stacking with a perfect fit, in 90″ and 96″ trucks and containers. The Ball to Ball exterior dimensions are 48″X30″X30″. This case has ample space to carry around tools, cables and other items needed for any type of production. It is built to last and has four durable 4″ caster wheels, 2 of which are locking, which mount on the 3/4″ Caster Board for durability and easy mobility with caster dishes on top for stacking and a recessed label insert. ProX TruckPaX road cases stack perfectly like Lego blocks. Pack end to end across shipping-containers and 90″ box-trucks or side by side in semi-trailers and 96″ box-trucks for the utmost in utility. The case is equipped with Hold-Open lid hinges for convenience and safety. The removable tray and dividers provide more storage solutions.
Questions about TruckPaX™:
What “Does Ball to Ball” mean?
This means when you want to line up the case’s side to side so that it fits evenly into a truck, the dimensions start exactly from the very edge of the ball corners mounted to the case. This means that you can fit the case exactly by touching the ball corners to each other maximizing the cargo room in the truck for your cases.
What is Truck-Stackable or “optimized for stacking”?
This means that the cases are designed to fit easily in standard trucks of 90″ and 96″ wide and up to 110″ or 112″ height interior measurements by stacking them on each other using the caster dishes which hold the stacked cases securely in position on the case(s) below.
This ProX ATA 300 Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ Protective Finish on Laminated 1/2″ plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, sets ProX apart from other manufacturers. The Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. This unique design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
ProX has been manufacturing road/flight cases since 1984 and are designed to protect your investment!
- ATA-300 Flight/Road Case W/ProX Branded Hardware
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Surface Protection on 1/2″ Plywood
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove on Case Edges
- Heavy Duty Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches – Padlock Ready/Self Hinging/Engage Flush
- Spring Action Rubber Grip Recessed Handles
- Hold Open Lid Hinges for Convenience
- 3/4″ Heavy-Duty Plywood Caster Board
- Industrial Grade 4″ Tough Casters, 2 Locking
- Recessed Label Insert and Caster Dishes on Top for Easy Stacking – Truck Optimized
- *High-Density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- Pack 2 end-to-end in 96″ Box-trucks and Semi-trailers
- Pack 3 side-to-side in 90″ Box trucks and Containers
- See Packing/Stacking Diagrams for 90″ to 96″ Loading Suggestions
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
Optimized for 96″ & 90″ Truck/Container Packing
|Dimensions||50 × 32 × 26.5 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.