Turbosound TCS212B-WH Band Pass Subwoofer
Turbosound TCS218B-AN Front Loaded Subwoofer
Turbosound TCS218B Front Loaded Subwoofer
The Turbosound TCS218B Front Loaded Subwoofer – designed for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications. Engineered to work in conjunction with TURBOSOUND loudspeaker management systems.
Features of the Turbosound TCS218B Front Loaded Subwoofer
- Dual front loaded subwoofer for installation applications
- 1,600 Watts continuous, 6,400 Watts peak power
- Double suspension 18″ low frequency drivers with inside/outside wound coils
- Low distortion bass reflex port design
- 18 mm (3/4?) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Multiple internal rigging points allow secure mounting for installation
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 and barrier strip connectors
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
TurboSound is known for its innovative loudspeaker designs, which use a range of advanced materials and technologies to deliver high-quality sound. The company has developed a number of proprietary technologies, including its patented Polyhorn technology, which provides high-frequency dispersion and control, and its Dendritic waveguide technology, which enhances mid-range and high-frequency performance. Over the years, TurboSound has developed a wide range of loudspeakers for various applications, including touring, live sound, and installations. Their products are used by a diverse range of customers, from musicians and DJs to sound engineers and event planners.
TurboSound has also developed a reputation for its commitment to quality and reliability. The company uses advanced manufacturing processes and rigorous testing procedures to ensure that its products are built to the highest standards and perform reliably in a range of environments. In addition to its loudspeakers, TurboSound also offers a range of other audio products, including digital signal processors, amplifiers, and accessories. The company is also known for its technical support and customer service, which is provided by a team of experienced engineers and technicians.