Turbosound TLX215L-WHB Wheel Board
Turbosound TLX43-FLB Fly Bar
Turbosound TLX43 Line Array Element
The Turbosound TLX43 Line Array Element is designed to work in conjunction with LAKE DSP and LAB GRUPPEN amplification, providing optimal FOH performance, as well as offering considerable flexibility to readily adapt to varying venue requirements.
Features of the Turbosound TLX43 Line Array Element:
- Compact 2 way line array element for portable and fixed installation application
- 150 Watts continuous, 600 Watts peak power
- Ideal for FOH, center cluster, offstage fill, stereo in-fill or distributed fill applications
- Dual Kevlar cone 4″ low frequency drivers
- Titanium dome 1″ pure aluminium coil compression driver
- Integral rigging system for suspending or ground stacking multiple TLX43 elements
- Wide 120 H x 10 V dispersion for even coverage
- Bi-amp operation for high output and controlled dispersion
- 12 mm (1/2″) plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt black paint finish
- Powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Neutrik speakON* NL4 connectors for reliable long life operation
- Compatible with TLX212L dual 12″ subwoofer
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
TurboSound is known for its innovative loudspeaker designs, which use a range of advanced materials and technologies to deliver high-quality sound. The company has developed a number of proprietary technologies, including its patented Polyhorn technology, which provides high-frequency dispersion and control, and its Dendritic waveguide technology, which enhances mid-range and high-frequency performance. Over the years, TurboSound has developed a wide range of loudspeakers for various applications, including touring, live sound, and installations. Their products are used by a diverse range of customers, from musicians and DJs to sound engineers and event planners.
TurboSound has also developed a reputation for its commitment to quality and reliability. The company uses advanced manufacturing processes and rigorous testing procedures to ensure that its products are built to the highest standards and perform reliably in a range of environments. In addition to its loudspeakers, TurboSound also offers a range of other audio products, including digital signal processors, amplifiers, and accessories. The company is also known for its technical support and customer service, which is provided by a team of experienced engineers and technicians.