W-DMX BlackBox F-2 G5 Wireless DMX TransceiverNovember 29, 2021
W-DMX WhiteBox F-1 G5 Wireless DMX TransceiverNovember 29, 2021
W-DMX BlackBox R-512 G5 Wireless DMX Receiver
The W-DMX BlackBox R-512 G5 Wireless receiver is a time-saving solution for permanent indoor installations, like TV studios, concert halls and large-venues. As a receiver-only system, it uses 2.4GHz, 5.2 GHz and 5.8GHz frequency bands, giving access to more channels.
Features of the W-DMX BlackBox R-512 G5 Wireless DMX Receiver
- Single Universe DMX Receiver (RDM Optional)
- W-DMX™ G5 Protocol – backward compatible with G3 and G4S
- Tough Die-cast Metal Casing with M10 connector for clamp or spigot
- Invisi-wire High-Fidelity Technology – Output matches Input
- Datasafe Technology – Wireless Fidelity and Error correction
- Less Than 5ms Latency
- Complete DMX512 support
- Full RDM support
- One-button-to-go technology for ease of use
- Adaptive Frequency Hopping Radio
- 2.4 GHz – license free worldwide
- 5.2 GHz – new, exclusive to W-DMX™ *
- 5.8 GHz – provides access to ‘virgin’ spectrum *
- 90v – 250v AC input or 12V DC input
- Interchangeable antennas – easily expand your range
- Ships standard with 3dBi indoor antenna
- Compatible with all W-DMX™ OEM products
Wireless Solution Founded in 2003 by top professionals from the lighting industry and wireless communication engineers, the company designs and produces this twice award-winning Wireless DMX system that is today the un-official standard for those that require the most dependable product available for transmitting lighting control data wirelessly, no matter the distance or location.
W-DMX™ product line makes large, creative, or technically complex installations possible through the wireless distribution of lighting control signals. Award winning reliability and one-button-to-go setup allow for quick installation of lighting fixtures, on-time completion of time-sensitive projects and faster, more efficient and less labor intensive load-in and load-out of rental equipment.
Wireless Solution’s product range boasts indoor as well as IP65 rated outdoor models and can be used in even the most complex lighting systems today. The only manufacturer on the market carrying a whole range of wireless equipment and accessories, even the most complex turnkey systems can be specified and supplied in their entirety by Wireless Solution. On top of our “boxed” solutions, we offer the most competitive and creative solution for OEM application. From the smallest W-DMX™ COB with a footprint of 6x6mm to the most advance dual band and soon to come triple band technology.