Work Pro LS-NODE 1November 19, 2021
Work Pro LS-CORE Lightshark DMX DongleNovember 19, 2021
The Work Pro LS-1 Lightshark DMX Controller includes a built-in stand to hold a device like a tablet on the back of the LS-1, and an extra dedicated USB charging socket on the rear panel to keep associated tablets or Smartphones charged at all times.
- Fast Programming: Designed for fast programming, avoiding repetitive tasks.
- Multi Protocol: Support for diverse protocols including DMX-512, Art-Net, ACN, MIDI, UDP, OSC & HTTP.
- Multi-touch UI: LightShark allows multiple touch events at the same time.
- 8 DMX universes: 4096 channels to manage a complete show.
- Built-in Fixture editor: Edit your own fixture library with support for virtual modes.
- MIDI Support: Connect a MIDI console.
- 10 main playbacks: 10 main playback faders.
- 20 virtual playbacks: Being able to manage 30 playbacks in total.
- Manual crossfade: Jump quickly between cues.
- Cross-platform: No matter the OS nor driver installation, it is web based.
- Built-in web server app: All tabs are pre-loaded instantly in the web client.
- Extended Cue memory: Up to 1200 cues.
- Fanning function: Quick access to fanning.
- Built-in FX engine: More than 20 customizable effects.
- Submaster FX size & speed: Accurate effect control.
- RGB & CMY Color Picker: Adjust the desired color with just a click.
- Customizable user palettes: Unlimited user palettes gives you a lot of possibilities.
- Awesome customizable Executors window: Ultrafast cue triggering.
- Internal event scheduler: Useful for architectural applications.
Chris Black –