14 Ft. Lighting Crank Truss Stand Includes 5ft Lighting Cross Bar 220 Lbs. Capacity
18 Ft Lighting Heavy-Duty Crank Truss Stand 500 Lb. Capacity with Outriggers Center Load18’Includes T-Adapter Truss Mount
18 Ft. Lighting Crank Truss Stand 330 Lbs.Capacity Includes T-Adapter Truss Mount
ProX XT-CRANK18FT-330 18 Ft. Lighting Crank Truss Stand 330 Lbs.Capacity Includes T-Adapter Truss Mount
The ProX XT-CRANK18FT-330 Heavy Duty Crank Stands are an integral part of the Truss SQ System for temporarily mounting lights for small to medium-sized DJ lighting at any event. It has Integrated casters, independently adjustable leg braces, and nylon guided leg sliders, which can all be used in conjunction with another same-rated stand, & trusses and T-Adapters (sold separately). Each is made with Heavy Duty All-metal components; Sturdy, steel/aluminum construction. Eliminate direct lifting and lowering of heavy loads with the ProX Truss Heavy Duty Crank Stand.
It folds easily to a portable size for transport. It’s equipped with a smooth, heavy-duty cranking mechanism. Perfect for a live band and mobile DJ applications, eliminate direct lifting and lowering of heavy loads.
This stand, in conjunction with another XT-Crank18FT-330 stand & any length truss with T-Adapters XT-TADAPTER-U allows you to mount and raise your lights to a maximum of 18ft. A combined system of two will support a maximum weight of 660 lbs.
- Max Vert Load: 330 lbs.
- Base Diameter: 83.85″ / 7FT
- Item Weight: 140 lbs.
- Min Height: 86″
- Base Closed: 16″ x 15″
- Ensure that the stand is positioned on hard stable surface, in suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in case of wind.
- Check the cable, it should not show damaged or flattened areas nor broken strands.
Using the Winch:
- For Lifting the tower, turn the winch handle clockwise.
- For lowering the tower, turn the winch handle counter-clockwise.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.
- Servicing and repairs must be made by qualified persons.
- Cable, pulleys and telescopic masts must be inspected before each use. Any damaged cable must be replaced immediately.
- Annual inspection by an authorized technician is suggested.
|Dimensions||87 × 18 × 18 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
GTR Direct is a proud dealer for ProX Canada
Rated 5.00 out of 5Compatible: DT-3800L & DT3900L Crank Stand$109.99
Rated 5.00 out of 5Features of the Global Truss DT-PRO5200 Medium Dut$2,411.00