ProX ATA Flight Case For Denon PRIME 2 DJ Controller with Laptop Shelf 1U Rack SpaceFebruary 21, 2023
ProX ATA Flight Case For Denon PRIME 4 DJ Controller with 2U Rack Space and WheelsFebruary 21, 2023
The ProX XS-PRIME4 W provides ultimate security for your standalone DJ system. If you have a passion for your gear and want to keep it safe at all times, this case will perform at the highest level every time.
The XS-PRIME4 W case is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8″ Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily and access the 1U rack space below.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- 2x Low Profile Durable Tough Rubber Wheels
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-lock Latches – Padlock Ready
- 4 Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- 1U Rackspace Below Controller
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
|Dimensions||33 × 25 × 12 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.