Mipro ACT-700T Miniature Bodypack Transmitter
Mipro ACT-71 /ACT-70H Single-Channel Receiver with One Handheld Transmitter
Mipro ACT-71 Wideband Single-Channel True Diversity Receiver
The Mipro ACT-71 Wideband Single-Channel True Diversity Receiver features the cutting-edge technology and design, and the RF stability is highly appreciated by audio experts. The transmitter is equipped with MIPRO’s latest ECM capsule modules that deliver an exceptionally clear, accurate sonic image to the listener.
Features of the Mipro ACT-71 Wideband Single-Channel True Diversity Receiver:
- EIA standard 1/2U rack-mountable metal chassis with excellent heat dissipation & RF shielding characteristics.
- The wideband receiver has 400 preset channels with 1-set of a user-defined group that saves up to 16 channels. Auto Scan function allows quick search for an interference-free working channel
- UHF PLL synthesized circuit and advanced RF and IF circuitry to improve anti-interference characteristics and increase the number of interference-free channels available
- World’s first ACT function provides precise and rapid frequency sync to the transmitters
- True diversity receiving for best reception quality. Dual “PiloTone & NoiseLock” circuits minimize interference
- Receiver provides bias voltage for MIPRO antenna systems to enhance reception range and signal stability
- Industry’s only full-color VFD screen delivers a bright, clear viewing in a day or night environments with automatic bright (working) and dim (standby) displays during the performance
Chassis EIA Standard 19 ” 1/2U
Monitoring Connector N/A
Frequency Range UHF (country dependent)
Bandwidth 72 MHz
Sensitivity 6 dBμV at S/N > 80 dB
S/N Ratio > 108 dB (A)
T.H.D. < 0.5% @ 1 kHz Frequency Response 50 Hz ~ 18 kHz, with high pass filter Audio Output Single channel output. 3-level switchable. Output Connector XLR, 6.3 mm Operation All controls are intuitive and easily set up via a single rotary knob. Indicator RF interference warning indicator for proper adjustments of the SQ level to avoid interference. Squelch “Pilotone & Noiselock” dual-squelch circuit PC Interface USB or RS-232 Interface. Proprietary MIPRO ACT-BUS for real-time network remote-controlling and monitoring of 64 systems. Antenna Detachable. 50Ω TNC female connector provides bias for the MIPRO antenna systems. Power Supply External DC Input. Optional built-in AC switching power. Dimensions (W × H × D) 210 × 44 × 230 mm / 8.3 × 1.7 × 9" Net Weight Approx. 1.4 kg / 3.1 lbs
Mipro is a leading brand in the professional audio industry, providing high-quality and reliable wireless microphone systems, portable PA systems, and audio solutions for various applications. With over 20 years of experience, Mipro has established itself as a trusted name in the market, offering advanced audio technology and exceptional sound quality.
Their products range from compact and portable wireless PA systems to advanced wireless microphone systems and audio solutions for conferences, concerts, and events. Mipro's team of experts works closely with their clients to provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs and budget, ensuring a seamless and successful audio experience.
Specifications: Chassis: EIA Standard 19" 1U Displ$1,118.99
Features of the Mipro ACT-312 Half-rack Dual-chann$523.99