Mipro ACT-80H Digital Encrypted Handheld Transmitter
Mipro ACT-80T Digital Encrypted Bodypack Transmitter
Mipro ACT-80HC Rechargeable Digital Handheld Transmitter
The Mipro ACT-80HC Rechargeable Digital Handheld Transmitter features an interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers. Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style.
Features of the Mipro ACT-80HC Rechargeable Digital Handheld Transmitter:
- Innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style.
- Standard champagne-color housing. Optional custom-made colors are available.
- Turn upper housing for battery installation and replacement.
- The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
- Patented capsule suspension design virtually eliminates vibration and handling noises.
- Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
- Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
- The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
- Patented end-cap cover with color-coded channel identification clips. Detach the end-cap cover for parameters set-up. Reversible end-cap allows shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance.
- Three selectable mute settings: Auto, Manual & Disabled. “Auto” mute activates automatically when handheld transmitter points down towards the ground.
- Three selectable gain settings: 0 dB (same as microphone sensitivity), +3 dB, +6 dB.
- Stable PLL circuits. Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
- Two selectable transmitter output power settings: HI (high-power) & LOW (low-power).
- High-efficiency circuitry design provides long hours of operation.
- The included single rechargeable lithium battery can be easily removed or interchanged for charging. The intelligent battery charger maintains a high charge capacity for up to 600 charge cycles for cost saving and is environmentally friendly.
Mic Capsule Module Interchangeable Condenser or Dynamic
Display Green backlit LCD displays various parameters
Frequency Range UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 64 MHz
Encryption 256 bits
Modulation Mode New digital modulation
Audio Compression DSP Inertial coding
RF Power Output 10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent), 50 Ω loaded
Spurious Emission < 4 nW
Gain Setting 6 dB, 3 dB, 0 dB (3 settings). 0 dB = microphone capsule sensitivity
Dimensions (Ø × L) 51 × 250 mm / 2 × 9.8 ”
Net Weight Approx. 282 g / 9.9 oz
Battery 1 × ICR 18500 lithium battery
Operating Time Min. 13 hours
Charger MP-80 / MP-8
Note Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.
Mipro is a leading brand in the professional audio industry, providing high-quality and reliable wireless microphone systems, portable PA systems, and audio solutions for various applications. With over 20 years of experience, Mipro has established itself as a trusted name in the market, offering advanced audio technology and exceptional sound quality.
Their products range from compact and portable wireless PA systems to advanced wireless microphone systems and audio solutions for conferences, concerts, and events. Mipro's team of experts works closely with their clients to provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs and budget, ensuring a seamless and successful audio experience.
Specifications: Chassis: EIA Standard 19" 1U Displ$1,118.99
Features of the Mipro ACT-2402/ACT-24TC*2 Dual-Cha$1,234.99
Features of the Mipro ACT-343 Full Rack Quad-Chann$974.99