Mipro ACT-80R Digital Wireless ENG Receiver
Mipro ACT-80HC Rechargeable Digital Handheld Transmitter
Mipro ACT-80H Digital Encrypted Handheld Transmitter
Mipro ACT-80H Digital Encrypted Handheld Transmitter – innovatively designed metal housing in MIPRO’s distinctive aesthetic and ergonomic style. Standard champagne-color housing. Optional custom-made colors are available.
Features of the Mipro ACT-80H Digital Encrypted Handheld Transmitter:
• Interchangeable capsule module with premium condenser or dynamic options for easy and fast changeovers.
• The unique multi-layered metal grille protects the capsule against impact, rolling and pop noise, ensuring clarity of sound.
• Patented capsule suspension design virtually eliminates vibration and handling noises.
• Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
• Three selectable gain settings: 0 dB (same as microphone sensitivity), +3 dB, +6 dB.
• Three selectable mute settings: Auto, Manual & Disabled. “Auto” mute activates automatically when handheld transmitter points down towards the ground.
• The bottom housing with built-in high-efficiency antenna features power switch, mute and setup buttons for programmable gain, limiter, low-cut and RF output power.
• Patented end-cap cover with color-coded channel identification clips onto the mic and can be reversed to allow shielding of power on/off or mute switches during performance. Detach the end-cap cover for parameters set-up.
Mic Capsule Module Interchangeable Condenser or Dynamic
Display Green backlit LCD displays various parameters
Frequency Range UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 64 MHz
Encryption 256 bits
Modulation Mode New digital modulation
Audio Compression DSP Inertial coding
Channel Set-Up ACT Sync
RF Output Power 10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent), 50 Ω loaded
Spurious Emission < 4 nW Gain Setting +6 dB, +3 dB, 0 dB (3 settings). 0 dB=microphone capsule sensitivity Battery Type 2 x AA alkaline Operating Time Min. 12 hours Current Consumption High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA Dimensions (Ø × L) 51 × 258 mm | 2 × 10.1 " Net Weight Approx. 323 g | 11.4 oz Note Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.
Mipro is a leading brand in the professional audio industry, providing high-quality and reliable wireless microphone systems, portable PA systems, and audio solutions for various applications. With over 20 years of experience, Mipro has established itself as a trusted name in the market, offering advanced audio technology and exceptional sound quality.
Their products range from compact and portable wireless PA systems to advanced wireless microphone systems and audio solutions for conferences, concerts, and events. Mipro's team of experts works closely with their clients to provide customized solutions that meet their specific needs and budget, ensuring a seamless and successful audio experience.
Features of the Mipro ACT-2401/ACT-24TC Single Cha$617.99