15ft Single I Beam DJ Stage Lighting Truss
Pack of Three Travel Bags for ProX T-LS35C Lighting Crank-Up Stands & Triangle Truss Kit
Portable Crank Up System Lighting Triangle Truss System with 3x 57″ Truss for 5ft 10ft 15ft Wide 10ft Height
ProX T-LS35C Stage Complete Portable Crank Up System Lighting Triangle Truss System with 3x 57″ Truss for 5ft 10ft 15ft Wide 10ft Height
The ProX T-LS35C is a triangle crank truss system. This medium-duty truss lighting stand package includes two high-quality crank up stands & three 5FT triangle truss sections that create a near 5ft, 10ft or 15ft span. The stand can safely reach 9-10Ft. A pair of T-Adapters are included so you may easily mount your truss to the stands. You can mount up to 360 lbs evenly. Truss tubes are 35mm – 1 3/8″ in diameter. Truss sections are 6 inches in overall width and 57″ long.
Sold Separately: When purchasing a T-LS35C truss crank system. You will probably want the carry bags to haul your system around. These are high-quality bags, stitched with high-quality materials and will help you safely and securely transport your truss system around with ease. The carry bag T-LS35C-BAG is optional and is sold separately.
- You can create a 57″ / 5FT span all the way up to a 171″ ~ 14.25 ft span depending on your specific needs.
- Features crank-up system allowing 5FT, 10FT, or 15FT wide configurations
- Complete Portable Multi-Size Lighting Truss System
- Incl two high-quality 10ft crank-up stands and Truss T-Bars
- Set of (3x) 57″ medium-duty triangle Bolted Truss.
- Truss pipes are 1.5″ in diameter. Truss sections are 6 inches in overall width.
- Holds up to 360 lbs evenly distributed.
Shipping Dimensions (sent in 2 separate boxes):
BOX#1: 3 Truss Pieces: 57.5″ x 24″ x 11″ – 43lbs
BOX#2: 2 Crank stands: 59″x 16″ x 10″ – 55lbs
Product Actual Weight: 92LBS
Exercise caution when loading this or any ProX truss system. Be sure to evenly distribute your fixtures or equipment for safety.
Always use a safety cable or chain on all mounted fixtures.
To avoid problems a competent person should inspect all rigging hardware, stands and equipment before each use and periodically do a major inspection for signs of wear, abuse, and general adequacy, as well as perform any manufacturer recommended preventive maintenance on schedule. Observe all warnings and usage instructions in the full manual.
- Ensure that the stand is positioned on hard stable surface, in suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in case of wind.
- Check the cable, it should not show damaged or flattened areas nor broken strands.
Using the Winch:
- For Lifting the tower, turn the winch handle clockwise.
- For lowering the tower, turn the winch handle counter-clockwise.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.
- Servicing and repairs must be made by qualified persons.
- Cable, pulleys and telescopic masts must be inspected before each use. Any damaged cable must be replaced immediately.
- Annual inspection by an authorized technician is suggested.
- T-LS35C-STAND (1) Pair of Two 9.5 Ft 3.5 M Triangle Truss DJ Lighting Crank Up Stands
- T-LS35C-TRUSS (1) Set of Three 57 inch 5ft Universal Lighting Stand Triangle Truss Sections 5FT 10FT 15FT
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
GTR Direct is a proud dealer for ProX Canada
ProX T-LS31C 10ft DJ Stage Lighting Truss, w/ Cra$457.00