ProX ATA style Flight Case for 2x QSC K10 or K10.2 Speakers
ProX ATA style Flight Case for 2x QSC K8 or K8.2 and CP8 Speakers
ProX ATA style Flight Case for 2x QSC K12 or K12.2 Speakers
ProX X-QSCK12 ProX ATA style Flight Case for 2x QSC K12 or K12.2 Speakers
The ProX X-QSCK12 is a professional speaker case that houses 2 QSC-K12 or QSC-K12.2 Speakers| and employs a laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal padding to provide the best customized protection for your investment. The case rests on 4 casters designed for easy traveling it also has dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases.
Interior Dimensions for each QSC-K12 or QSC-K12.2 Speaker Compartment:
L:14″ W:14″ H:23.5″
Full Case Interior Dimensions:
L:29″ W:15″ H:23.5″
- ProX Silver on Black Design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight/Road Case
- Easy locking fit Tongue and Groove
- ProX Branded Spring action recessed handles
- Heavy and powerful steel ball corners
- Dual anchor rivets
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- ProX Industrial butterfly twist lock latches that can be padlocked
- ProX Industrial Grade 4″ Tough Casters| 2 Locking
- Caster Cups on Top for Easy Stacking
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (Click for Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%| 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
QSC-K12 or QSC-K12.2 Speaker x2| 23.7″ x 14″ x 14″
RCF ART 910-A
TS312 ( 23.08H X 13.08D X 13.09W )
|33 × 18 × 30 in
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.