ProX StageQ MK2 2ft x 8ft Heavy Duty Platform | With 28 to 48 Inch Height LegsMarch 10, 2023
ProX StageQ MK3 4×8 Ft Heavy Duty Stage Platform Incl. 6 Adjustable Legs, 28″ to 48″ inchMarch 10, 2023
The ProX XSQ-4X4 StageQ™ MK2 Heavy Duty Platform Series is a convenient transportable staging solution that built tough and designed for maximum durability and safety. Engineered to minimize your set up time and effort with industry-leading design, materials, and precision production process. The XSQ-4X4 MK2 Platform is a single side, indoor and outdoor, weather-resistant, portable staging platform. The ProX XSQ-4X4 MK2 is designed to be fully compatible with StageQ™ MK2 supports from ProX.
Each stage platform includes four adjustable telescoping legs that adjust from 28″ to 48″ which are equipped with ball and socket adjustable leg base feet. These legs make it possible to quickly and precisely adjust the stage height. The non-slip textured laminated surface is built to hold up against the most demanding conditions. They are built to last and carry the ProX One Year (365 days) Limited Warranty.
What’s Included: 28″ to 48″ Telescoping Legs, 2x Stage Clamps and 1x Deck Security Clamp (XSQ-C05)
(Foldable Steps, Guard Rails, and Leg Clamps Not Included)
Also available in 4ft x 8ft size as ProX XSQ-4X8 MK2
- 47.25 x 47.25 inch (120 x 120cm) modular section
- Constructed with 7/8″ (22 mm) thick exterior rated plywood deck has virtually zero voids
- High strength, non-slip textured finish black laminate top surface for durability and moisture resistance
- Engineered to support 1100 lbs per 4′ x 4′ area of uniformly distributed live load
- A locking system provides a monolithic floor when platforms are locked together
- The platform only needs support in four corners for quick setup
- Proprietary aluminum side rail extrusion allows for guardrails, step units, closure panels, chair stops, and skirting clip attachment
- Platforms are easily handled by only two people reducing labor costs
- Aluminum side rails and components have an ultimate tensile strength of at least 20,000 psi
- The aluminum support structure (legs) have an ultimate tensile strength of at least 28,000 psi
- Ball and socket adjustable leg base feet
- ProX One Year (365 days) Limited Warranty
ProX StageQ™ MK2 Staging System
|Dimensions||49 × 49 × 5 in|
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.