Universal Mixer Road Case with Pluck n Pack Foam Fits up to 24″x15″ Mixers Fits CHAMSYS QuickQ 20March 17, 2023
ATA Flight Case for Two Yamaha DBR12 SpeakersMarch 17, 2023
This ProX XS-UMIX2620 Professional quality ATA road case is a universal design for mixers up to 26″ x 20″, and it does the job well. It is filled with our Pluck-N-Pak™ foam interior to allow you to custom fit this case to your mixer. The XS-UMIX2620 case is constructed with a rugged and durable Signature Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded
handles and latches. There is a low panel so you can access your inputs and outputs easily.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place! Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- Silver on Black Honeycomb Digital™ exterior design
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Case
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8″ Plywood
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners & Dual Anchor Rivets
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-Lock Latches – Padlock Ready
- ProX Branded Rubber Spring Action Recessed Handles
- Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty
Universal Mixer Case fits 26″ x 20″ Mixers with Adjustable Foams
A&H ZED-22FX, MACKIE PROFX 22V3, ONYX24
ProX Live Performance Gear
ProX Live Performance Gear makes products that are designed for professionals, by professionals. Our motto is simple; "Quality, without compromise". We believe the highest quality of components met with cutting edge design allows us to achieve our goals at a competitive price point. In 1984 ProX Started by manufacturing flight cases for broadcasting production and touring companies. Now specializing in manufacturing specific DJ controller cases for brands like Pioneer, Yamaha and DiGiCo as well as products like lighting cases, stands, cables, and bags.
All cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for. ProX Listens to customer feedback and consistently create outstanding solutions for all your needs. The Flip-Ready cases are manufactured in Poland and are handcrafted for quality control and individually tesfad for smooth operation. The Flip-Ready design allows for easy, one person, instead of four, movement from the transport position to operational position with virtually no effort.
There are no reviews yet.