Furman PL-PRO DMC 20 Amp Power Conditioner with Lights, Volt/Ammeter
Furman AC-215A 10 Amp Two Outlet Power Conditioner
Furman P-1800 PFR 15 Amp Power Conditioner w/ Power Factor Technology
the Furman P-1800 PFR 15 Amp Power Conditioner w/ Power Factor Technology offers a stable, protected and filtered low impedance powered supply for maximum performance of connected electronics.
Features of the Furman P-1800 PFR 15 Amp Power Conditioner w/ Power Factor Technology:
- Power Factor Technology
- Power Factor Technology supplies 45+ amps of instantaneous reserve current, on demand, for power starved amplifiers.
- Surge Protection
- Furman’s exclusive SMP technology provides the highest level of surge & spike protection available.
- Noise Filtration
- LiFT offers AC power filtering to ensure clean power for unequaled audio & video clarity.
- Voltage Protection
- Advanced EVS circuitry detects dangerous voltage irregularities and safely powers down itself and connected equipment in unsafe conditions.
- Diagnostic Lights
- LED status indicators warn you when voltage is outside of nominal range or when protection has been compromised.
- Isolated Banks
- Isolated outlet banks minimize inter-component interference and noise contamination.
- Clear Tone Technology
- Clear Tone Technology provides tuned filtering circuits engineered for instrument amplifiers to provide a clean and consistent tone.
- Large digital voltmeter with discrete dimmer button displays incoming line voltage.
- Wall Wart Spacing
- Three widely spaced outlets accommodate bulky AC power transformers.
- 15 AMP Rating
- 15 Amp rating featuring a high inrush magnetic circuit breaker for added protection.
- Nine Total Outlets
- Nine total outlets (8 rear panel outlets and one front panel convenience outlet).
- BNC Lamp Connector
- Rear panel BNC connector powers any standard gooseneck lamp for rear rack illumination.
- USB Charger
- Front panel USB convenience outlets allows you to charge most media devices or power a USB lamp.
- Family Prestige Series
- Line Voltage 120 (Volts)
- Number of Outlets 9
- Number of Isolated Banks 3
- Outlet Descriptions All 9 outlets linearly filtered and surge protected. 2 rear panel outlets are high current outlets.
- Rack Mountable Yes
- Rack Ears Included Yes
- Front Panel Meter(s) LED voltmeter displays incoming line voltage
- Front Media Light(s) No
- Control Front panel:
– On/Off switch
– Voltage meter dimmer button
- Voltage Regulation No
- Compliances ETL us
- USB Charging 1 front panel USB charger
- Low Voltage Trigger N/A
- AC Power Cord 10 ft. captive 3/14 AWG, black cord with NEMA 15 plug
- Dimensions 19″ W x 10.5″ D x 1.75″ H
- Weight 13 lbs
- Power Consumption 8 Watts
- AC Protection
- AC Protection Technology Extreme Voltage Shutdown
Series Multi-Stage Protection
Non-sacrificial protection with zero ground contamination
- Under-Voltage Shutoff 90V
- Over-Voltage Shutoff 140 VAC
- Maximum Current Rating 15 (Amps)
- Initial Clamping Level 188 VAC peak @ 3,000 Amps
- Filtration Technology LiFT, Clear Tone Technology
- Filtration Rating 30 dB @ 2kHz
40 dB @ 10kHz
50 dB @ 20kHz
70 DB @ 100KHZ
- Signal Line Protection No
- BNC socket with switch for rear rack lamp: 12VAC 500mA max (lamp not included)
- Response time: 1 nanosecond
- Maximum surge current: 6,500 Amps
- Reactive power: 460 VA
- Master Pack Qty2
|Dimensions||21.9 × 14.8 × 4.1 in|
Furman Power products are the most trusted in the world by artists, A/V professionals, the recording industry and technology integration firms for premium power conditioning, protection, regulation, sequencing and distribution. Furman Canada has earned its reputation of trust around the world thanks to the billions of dollars of equipment saved from power problems and because of our innovative, leading technologies that maximize an A/V system’s power and performance. For our customers, operating a system without the safe, clean power delivered by a Furman unit is simply out of the question. For fans, we put our mind, heart and soul into every product we build, because that’s what our customers do with their entertainment and systems.
FURMAN IS PART OF THE NORTEK CONTROL FAMILY
Nortek Security & Control LLC is a global leader in smart connected devices and systems for residential and commercial customers, serving the security, access, AI, health & wellness, control and power/AV markets. Nortek Control and its partners have deployed more than 5 million connected systems and over 25 million security and home control sensors and peripherals. Through its family of brands, the company designs solutions for national telecoms, big-box retailers, OEM partners, service providers, dealers, technology integrators and consumers. Headquartered in Carlsbad, Calif., Nortek Control has over 50 years of innovation and is dedicated to addressing the lifestyle and business needs of millions of customers every day.