Obsidian Control NX Wing USB Control Surface
Obsidian NX Touch Rackmount Kit
- USB control surface for both smaller applications and professional use
- Combined playback and programming surface with innovative touch fader technology
- Pressure sensitive flash buttons
- 10 Playbacks, 10 multi-purpose function keys, 4 digital encoders
- Portable, rugged and lightweight design
- USB connection for ONYX on PC systems or as expansion wing for all ONYX consoles
- Integrated DMX output, expandable up to 128 Universes
- Plug and Play USB device without external power supply
- Rack Mount option
|18.7 × 12.4 × 4.6 in
Obsidian Control Systems is a cutting-edge brand in the lighting and control industry, providing innovative and intuitive solutions for lighting professionals worldwide. With a focus on user-friendly design and advanced technology, They offer a range of lighting control products that are both powerful and easy to use.
Obsidian Control Systems was founded in 2016 by a group of experienced lighting industry professionals who had previously worked at leading lighting control companies such as ETC and Martin Professional. The founders saw an opportunity to create a new kind of lighting control system that would be more flexible, powerful, and user-friendly than existing products. To develop their new lighting control platform, the founders of Obsidian Control Systems acquired the rights to the ONYX lighting control software from Martin Professional, which had previously developed the software for their M-Series lighting consoles. The founders then set about redesigning and improving the software to create a new, more powerful lighting control system that could be used on a range of hardware devices.
In 2017, Obsidian Control Systems launched their first product, the ONYX lighting control platform, which was well-received by the lighting industry for its powerful features and intuitive interface. The company continued to develop and refine the ONYX software, adding new features and capabilities, and expanding the range of hardware devices that could be used with the platform.