QSC GX3 Power Amplifier (300 Watts)
QSC GX7 Power Amplifier (725W)
QSC GX5 Power Amplifier (500 Watts)
QSC GX5 Power Amplifier is ideal for professional entertainers who require maximum performance and portability on a limited budget. QSC designers, headed by Pat Quilter, have optimized output and appearance while reducing raw material cost and weight. It’s all here – dramatic styling, easy hookup and adjustments, excellent audio quality and QSC reliability.
Features of the QSC GX5 Power Amplifier (500 Watts):
- Power levels matched to the most popular speakers used by entertainers
- Optimized for maximum real-world headroom into 4 ohm and 8 ohm speaker systems
- Inputs: XLR, 1/4″ TRS and phono input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Outputs: Speakon® combo accepts, 1/4″ (TS) plugs or Speakon 2-pole and 4-pole plugs (connects 2 poles only). Binding posts support all other speaker wiring systems.
- Minimum depth chassis (10.1″ / 257 mm) fits in compact, inexpensive effects racks
- Lightweight – less than 30 lbs (13.5 kg)
- Detented gain controls for precise setting and matching of sensitivity
- GuardRail™ automatically protects the amplifier and loudspeakers from damage due to temperature rise or overdrive without shutting down the show
- Front panel LEDs monitor Power, Signal and Clipping
- Subwoofer/Satellite crossover built-in
|Both channels driven||Single channel driven|
QSC Audio is an American company that specializes in the design, development, and manufacturing of audio products and systems. The company was founded in 1968 and is based in Costa Mesa, California. Offering a wide range of audio products, including amplifiers, loudspeakers, digital signal processors, mixers, and audio networking solutions. Their products are used in a variety of applications, including live sound, commercial audio, and cinema sound.
In the early years they focused primarily on designing and manufacturing power amplifiers for professional audio applications. However, they soon expanded their product line to include other audio products such as speakers and mixers. Throughout the 1980s and 1990s, QSC Audio continued to innovate and develop new products, including some of the first digital signal processors (DSPs) for audio applications. They also developed a reputation for their commitment to quality and reliability, and their products became popular with sound engineers and musicians around the world.
Today, QSC Audio is recognized as one of the leading companies in the audio industry, with a wide range of products and solutions for various applications. They continue to innovate and develop new technologies, and their products are used by professionals and enthusiasts around the world in various industries, including live sound, cinema, commercial audio, and more.