Turbosound TCS152/94-AN Loudspeaker
Turbosound TCS152-FP Fly Plate Kit
Turbosound TCS152/94-AN-WH Loudspeaker
The Turbosound TCS152/94-AN-WH Loudspeaker – is a 2,500 Watt 15″ powered arrayable loudspeaker system that is ideally suited for a wide range of speech and music sound reinforcement applications.
Features of the Turbosound TCS152/94-AN-WH Loudspeaker:
- Arrayable 2 way full range loudspeaker for installation applications
- Rotatable Dendritic waveguide with 90 H x 40 V dispersion
- 2,500 Watt power featuring Klark Teknik Class-D technology
- Klark Teknik Digital Signal Processing for total system control
- ULTRANET digital audio networking connects to mixers and other sources
- Carbon fibre loaded 15″ low frequency driver with inside/outside wound coil
- Titanium dome 1.4″ neodymium motor compression driver
- Fully featured user interface with LCD display for ease of navigation
- PC remote control software downloadable at turbosound.com
- Multiple array configurations for extended coverage
- Trapezoidal cabinet shape enables visually unobtrusive loudspeaker arrays
- Multiple internal rigging points allow bracket mount and suspension in any orientation
- 15 mm (5/8″) birch plywood enclosure with hard wearing semi matt white paint finish
- Architecturally styled powder coated perforated steel mesh grille
- Mains input on Neutrik powerCON* connector
- 10-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
TurboSound is known for its innovative loudspeaker designs, which use a range of advanced materials and technologies to deliver high-quality sound. The company has developed a number of proprietary technologies, including its patented Polyhorn technology, which provides high-frequency dispersion and control, and its Dendritic waveguide technology, which enhances mid-range and high-frequency performance. Over the years, TurboSound has developed a wide range of loudspeakers for various applications, including touring, live sound, and installations. Their products are used by a diverse range of customers, from musicians and DJs to sound engineers and event planners.
TurboSound has also developed a reputation for its commitment to quality and reliability. The company uses advanced manufacturing processes and rigorous testing procedures to ensure that its products are built to the highest standards and perform reliably in a range of environments. In addition to its loudspeakers, TurboSound also offers a range of other audio products, including digital signal processors, amplifiers, and accessories. The company is also known for its technical support and customer service, which is provided by a team of experienced engineers and technicians.