Mipro ACT-80T Digital Encrypted Bodypack TransmitterFebruary 15, 2022
Turbosound NuQ102 Full Range LoudspeakerFebruary 15, 2022
Mipro ACT-80TC Rechargeable Digital Encrypted Bodypack Transmitter
The Mipro ACT-80TC Rechargeable Digital Encrypted Bodypack Transmitter offers six selectable gain settings and selection of polarization for audio input to match capsules of different polarizations. On-the-top features include a mute switch, mini-XLR connector, and antenna.
Features of the Mipro ACT-80TC Rechargeable Digital Encrypted Bodypack Transmitter:
• Ultra slim bodypack transmitter with sturdy magnesium alloy housing.
• On-the-top features include mute switch, mini-XLR connector and antenna.
• Innovatively designed battery cover allows easy access to operate buttons and prevents accidental operation.
• Adjustable belt clip allows wearing transmitter in up or down position.
• Backlit LCD displays all operational parameter information.
• Automatically synchronized with the receiver’s frequency by MIPRO’s patented ACT™ function.
• Six selectable gain settings. Selection of polarization for audio input to match capsules of different polarizations.
• Mini-XLR input with secure screw lock connector.
Mic Capsule Module Lavalier, Headworn mic
Display Green backlit LCD displays various parameters
Frequency Range UHF 480 ~ 934 MHz (country dependent)
Bandwidth 64 MHz
Encryption 256 bits
Modulation Mode New digital modulation
Audio Compression DSP Inertial coding
Channel Set-Up ACT Sync
RF Output Power 10 mW / 50 mW switchable (country dependent), 50 Ω loaded
Spurious Emission < 4 nW
Gain Setting Six settings. Auto Limiter prevents distortion.
Input Connector Mute switch, Mini-XLR connector and Antenna
Battery Type 1 × ICR-18500 rechargeable lithium battery
Charger MP-80 / MP-8
Operating Time Min. 13 hours
Current Consumption High Power: approx. 125 mA; Low Power: approx. 100 mA
Dimensions (W × H × D) 63 × 70 × 25 mm | 2.5 × 2.7 × 1.0 ”
Net Weight Approx. 85 g | 3.0 oz
Note Refer to actual product in the event of product discrepancy. Frequency range and maximum deviation comply with the regulations of different countries.
There are no reviews yet.