Lab Gruppen C 16:4 4-Channel Amplifier
Turbosound MS215 Bandpass Subwoofer
Turbosound MAN-FG Universal Fly Grid
The Turbosound MAN-FG Universal Fly Grid is designed to safely suspend unique or mixed arrays of MV212/XV line array elements and MS215 subwoofers.
Features of the Turbosound MAN-FG Universal Fly Grid
- Universal fly grid for suspending or ground stacking MANCHESTER MV line array elements and MS215 subwoofers
- Suspend up to 18 x MV212 elements as a standalone array at 10:1 safety factor
- Suspend up to 12 x MS215 elements as a standalone array at 10:1 safety factor
- Multiple pick points available for single or dual point suspension
- Powder coated lightweight structural steel construction
- Compliant with DGUV regulation 17, ANSI E1.8-2018, DIN EN ISO 12 100, EN 818-6:2000
- Tip bar included for maximum flown array angle flexibility using 2 lifting points
- Single point shackle plate included for minimal flown array angle single lifting points
- Ground stack angle plate included for accurate mechanical array steering
- Laser bracket included for precise aiming of array using industry standard inclinometer devices
- Dual secondary safety rigging points
EASE FOCUS ARRAY CALCULATOR
EASE GLL files are provided for EASE Focus Acoustic Simulation Software, which is available for free download. This allows accurate calculation of both acoustic coverage and suspension pick point selection for tilting and aiming the array at the desired angle. Multiple pick points are provided for shackles up to ¾ ” in size, which can be utilised either in single- or two-point suspension configurations. For ground stacked applications, the flybar can be inverted for securely mounting TLX43 enclosures above the TLX212L subwoofer.
TurboSound is known for its innovative loudspeaker designs, which use a range of advanced materials and technologies to deliver high-quality sound. The company has developed a number of proprietary technologies, including its patented Polyhorn technology, which provides high-frequency dispersion and control, and its Dendritic waveguide technology, which enhances mid-range and high-frequency performance. Over the years, TurboSound has developed a wide range of loudspeakers for various applications, including touring, live sound, and installations. Their products are used by a diverse range of customers, from musicians and DJs to sound engineers and event planners.
TurboSound has also developed a reputation for its commitment to quality and reliability. The company uses advanced manufacturing processes and rigorous testing procedures to ensure that its products are built to the highest standards and perform reliably in a range of environments. In addition to its loudspeakers, TurboSound also offers a range of other audio products, including digital signal processors, amplifiers, and accessories. The company is also known for its technical support and customer service, which is provided by a team of experienced engineers and technicians.